Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every once in a while I am pulled back to the post which made me join .is

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
CrippledByLonelines

CrippledByLonelines

There is No Justice in History
-

Fucking hell curry parents make your life harder on purpose to assert their control:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

My bitch mom is back at it again. This bitch is literally evil incarnate. The kind of mental torture she does is equivalent to whipped by a bullwhip.

My hatred removed all desire for foid avis and shit in me. I HAAAAAATEEEEE foids.

can relate, my dad literally told me to rope :lul:

You are from cucknataka right?

he looks like fob nigger lol not joking, he worked as intern so he is poor too. JBSEA is LAW
actual true jfl. I just saw a sub5 filipino post his stacylite mayo gf on soyddit

Funnily enough, I myself joined because of another user's rants about curry parents.

During the period from December 2022 to February 2023, my curry parents were trying to torture me cause I failed a class at college.

It was during this time that I found solace in reading .is threads, especially those written by Tryna Ascend. He's banned now but I found him a very relatable user cause he also went through hell cause of his parents.

The curries I knew irl were mostly cucks who acted like their parents were gods. In spite of all the physical abuse and mental torment they had to endure at their hands.

I had already been lurking this forum for a while prior to the aforementioned period and planned to join at some point anyway, but seeing blackpilled curries here that had the spirit to rip apart their shitty parents made me feel like there was truly a community here I could relate to like no other

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back