Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every One Piece arc in a nutshell

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
>Main characters are sailing the ocean and they find a new island
>They get off their ship and the island seems very peaceful and cool but something feels "off"
>They meet up with a new character that becomes their ally and shows them around
>Bad guy and his crew appear and do something evil
>Luffy yells "Imma be pirate king" and tries to beat the bad guy but fails
>The previously introduced character explains who the bad guy really is, how he fucked things up in the island and how it's connected to Gold D Roger and his treasure.
>Luffy says that they will defeat him so they go to his lair
>Each Strawhat fights a different bad guy and luffy goes for the final boss
>In the best part of the fight mandatory flashback about how the bad guy killed the family, best friend or hero of the ally introduced in the saga and how that traumatized him.
>Luffy destroys the bad guy with a new power and everyone is happy
>They party and Luffy eats a lot of meat, then they tell him his reward has increased and they party even more.
>Luffy and friends leave for another adventure

Specially post-timeskip One Piece is so formulaic and predictable :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I watched up until the Usopp arc and realised what kind of anime it was gonna be.

How can Luffy cope with those Stacies on his crew like dude you have NAMI and robin and I think ussop and chopper are the incels of the crew because zoro gymcel chadriquez and Sanji prettyboy are moggers tbh

I watched up until the Usopp arc and realised what kind of anime it was gonna be.
One Piece it's one of those shows where watching the anime is not worth it, just read the manga. Apart from the ugly and cheap animation the anime is too long because they put a shitton of filler (and unlike Naruto, One Piece filler is mixed with canon content so you can't skip it) and the pace is as slow as a snail. These problems got specially bad after the timeskip (around 2011). I read somewhere that there are instances in which they do three fucking episodes to cover a single manga chapter :feelskek::feelskek:

How can Luffy cope with those Stacies on his crew like dude you have NAMI and robin and I think ussop and chopper are the incels of the crew because zoro gymcel chadriquez and Sanji prettyboy are moggers tbh
Luffy is asexual, Boa Hancock asked him to marry her and the nigga ignored her completely.

freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

onepieceofshit mre like. their are so much better animes

I have only read the manga and lost interest by the dressrosa arc

I have only read the manga and lost interest by the dressrosa arc
Tbh you read the best parts already. Dressrosa is okay but too long, the next arc (Whole Cake) is boring and Wano is again too long (twice as Dressrosa :shock::shock::shock: )and with too many characters and flashbacks so it gets really confusing. Oda should just finish the series but even if he wants he has created so many characters, subplots and storylines that wrapping everything up is going to be a mess and will take some years. Supposedly he has written like 70/80% of the story but there are still some important characters we know nothing of and knowing the author, I expect even more flashbacks and world building.

Specially post-timeskip One Piece is so formulaic and predictable :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
When I first started reading I could understand all the hype, but when I got to after the timeskip it just got so boring

Luffy is asexual, Boa Hancock asked him to marry her and the nigga ignored her completely.