Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every race has incel men

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Every race has a group of men that just don't make the cut in reproduction and love and shit I'm tired of seeing people say just be this just be that yes some races definitely have advantages over some but there will always be a group of leftover sexless men from any race even if the majority slay

We incels are a race on our own.

Every race has a group of men that just don't make the cut in reproduction and love and shit I'm tired of seeing people say just be this just be that yes some races definitely have advantages over some but there will always be a group of leftover sexless men from any race even if the majority slay
Incels are a minority unfortunately. We're the extremely unlucky.

For middle eastern, south Asian and East Asian men however inceldom is the normal state

except abos however, they are giga slayers

Personally I always do the opposite : I suppose that 100% of men are incels, then I make exceptions (chads, musicians, dusty old rich faggots, etc)

Shut the fuck up! If you're rice/curry/SEAgook, your chance of being incel is 90%. The average looks level (on a global scale) is 2/10, whereas the average looks level of whites is 5/10.

itz just that some racez will be lezz likely to have chadz

Shut the fuck up! If you're rice/curry/SEAgook, your chance of being incel is 90%. The average looks level (on a global scale) is 2/10, whereas the average looks level of whites is 5/10.
Cry about it

:blackpill::blackpill::yes::yes: Absolutely true. JBW copers on sui watch. :feelsjuice:

90% of those races are not incel, stop overexaggerating you big baby. :feelswhat:

You acting like I completely discarded rice and Currys I said every race of men has incels so if majority of the race are incels then there goes my point

Minorities in western countries are more likely to be incel, but yea incels exists in all races.

Don't mind me, i agree and i'm here only to read some children getting triggered :feelsPop:

Nobody said otherwise lol

JBW doesn't mean all whites slay the name is misleading.
The way these copers use it, it does mean that. JBW copers on this forum will go around and use "JBW" as an excuse to call every single white incel a "fakecel," and say that "whitecels don't exist," which is simply false.

I'm not the one that needs this lesson; tell it to the copers. :feelsjuice:

The way these copers use it, it does mean that. JBW copers on this forum will go around and use "JBW" as an excuse to call every single white incel a "fakecel," and say that "whitecels don't exist," which is simply false.

I'm not the one that needs this lesson; tell it to the copers. :feelsjuice:
Idk

I think people just misunderstand each other, they are probably memeing and not being serious.

Nope JBB. Also it’s mainly autists of the races that are incel

Idk

I think people just misunderstand each other, they are probably memeing and not being serious.
They seemed plenty serious to me.

based and true opinion: there are more trucel niggers than ricecels

U know that a 5/10 white cant slay as a 2/10 currycel with arranged marriages also they have goats to ascend with

It's true that at first I thought white men and nerds were well represented but I feel like women just want to filter the immigrant scum from their genes.

Minorities in western countries are more likely to be incel, but yea incels exists in all races.
I would like to clarify as a white and Spanish incel that the situation in the West is not as beautiful as they paint, many of us here in this country are in a situation similar to what is described in the forum with 0 possibilities and incarcerated from an early age to even cok gymaxx yes Even here in Spain there are forums that without being from incel every time sw sneaks in people who arrive virgin at 30 and are alone