Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every Spaniard is arabic

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
@thespanishcel @BornToLose

I am bongcel so idk.

Yes the spanish inquisition never happened and they're secretly all Muslims

Most have MENA genes.

I’ve seen Moroccan and Tunisian girls with blond hair and blue eyes. Those are either a Spanish bred or the ancestor or sex slaves to the caliphate.

@parzurnacs you're like 98% north african

yeah, they're definitely mixed between Arabs and euros. most south Europeans are not really fully white, they're a bit more brown than the other whites of the north

There are still some full white people in Spain

Italians are also brown as fuck, they look like full blown arabs. So interesting how racial stereotypes form, Middle Eastern brown people - shitskins, Italian brown people - european masterrace

yeah, they're definitely mixed between Arabs and euros. most south Europeans are not really fully white, they're a bit more brown than the other whites of the north
Wrong, people from southern europe are mostly born white and some get tanned because here we have actual sunlight and also better genetics for melanin reception. Proof of this is that I don't go out and I'm fully white.

Arabs and white spaniards never mixed, arabs were fully expelled out of Spain and Portugal in the 1500s, just like the jews.

spaniards are too civilised and not inbred enough for that to be the case