Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone is expecting the USD to crash and gold to go to $2500 an ounce. A new currency will be used to regulate hate speech and misogyny online.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
As of right now, the USD is the world's reserve currency. I guess it means most things are traded in dollars.

Right now gold and silver are going parabolic in price while the USD fell over 3% in the past week compared to other currencies.

The conspiracy theory is there will soon be a new world currency. Using this, they can control speech against women by banning you from using the currency, digitally, if you engage in hate speech.

Of course the only thing known for sure is gold will go very high, probably $2500 and the USD will lose a shit ton of value.

I'll be too busy in my forest to care. If they send anyone out to my territory to "re-educate" me, well I think you know what'll happen next.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

This is an absurd conspiracy. Sorry.

can gorillas use guns? what currency do gorillas trade in?

is there some sort of stock market for gorillas?
We use the old trading system. If I want some human meat ill trade someone for something they desire.

We actually can use guns, we can learn a lot(specially me Genetically modified).

There's no stock market (yet) but iv been thinking of training a couple Ape Brothers for when I'm gone to continue my work

Why cant retards just fucking take cash man I swear

i literally don't understand how the us dollar can "crash"

i mean seems like bullshit tbh. just a way to create this "World currency"

Both

I expect the dollar to be a little more volatile than usual but it's not going to collapse

realistically yeah. I think we will hit 15-30% inflation total over the next few years

most extreme is some sort of reset of the currency

2nd most extreme, just more massive inflation

Bottom line, if you have cash right now, convert it to either gold or land.

They're hyper inflating money by printing stimulus monopoly money

I'm broke, but if I had a million bucks I'd buy 50 acres in Idaho, plant apples and sweet potatoes, and bury 200k of gold out in the woods.

And marry a Slim but ugly polish woman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back