Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Everyone is successful except me

slashER

slashER

Soul of Cinder
Been stalking all of my ex classmates shitstagram profiles (i have nothing better to do with my life) and they are all in university, have girlfriends, boyfriends, some of them succeeded and managed to get their dream job
and most of them are on their path.

They are partying and having fun with their lives...

Meanwhile i'm here at 12pm browsing inkwells.is and still stuck in highschool 8th grade at 22. And to top it off i'm working as a fucking bricklayer to survive because it's the only job i can get without a high school degree in this shithole of a country.

That's the life of a trucel - to be an absolute failure whilst everyone else succeeds. Brutal reality, I don't know how much longer I can take it.

Been stalking all of my ex classmates shitstagram profiles (i have nothing better to do with my life) and they are all in university, have girlfriends, boyfriends, some of them succeeded and managed to get their dream job

Meanwhile i'm here at 12pm browsing inkwells.is and still stuck in highschool 8th grade at 22. And to top it off i'm working as a fucking bricklayer to survive because it's the only job i can get without a high school degree in this shithole of a country.
Kill all sex havers! (In Minecraft)

Everyone I fucking know is married and "successful." Brutal. And some of them were complete dicks, but it doesn't matter because bullies get it in the end, right? RIGHT!?!?!

BRICs is popular these days

Everyone I fucking know is married and "successful." Brutal. And some of them were complete dicks, but it doesn't matter because bullies get it in the end, right? RIGHT!?!?!
Call it cope i dont care, but most will end up in miserable marriages, dead bedrooms and divorce rapes

Call it cope i dont care, but most will end up in miserable marriages, dead bedrooms and divorce rapes
Some of them are sure, but for others, they'll live happy lives beginning to end. Not even remembering the ones they trampled on their way to success and happiness. Life isn't a fairytale; good guys get fucked and die, while the villains retire comfortably and are remembered fondly by the people, the very people they fucked over.

Some of them are sure, but for others, they'll live happy lives beginning to end. Not even remembering the ones they trampled on their way to success and happiness. Life isn't a fairytale; good guys get fucked and die, while the villains retire comfortably and are remembered fondly by the people, the very people they fucked over.
No one is safe from getting divorceraped or screwed over by foids, not even top 1% men like Dr. Dre or Johnny Depp

Brutal and relatable. I deactivated my Insta account to avoid suifuel.

My bully is the most successful guy I know jfl.

No one is safe from getting divorceraped or screwed over by foids, not even top 1% men like Dr. Dre or Johnny Depp
That is true, yet despite that fact, they will live better lives than us because they get to pass on their genes, thus making them successful males while we rot in our rooms without ever feeling the touch of a woman. That or they simply are able to freely move about without social anxiety or angst. They have fame, money, influence, and power. We have very little in comparison, to say the least.

My bully is the most successful guy I know jfl.
Considering most bullies are genetically superior men, it makes sense. Not always as normies and other Sub-Five can too bully the inferiors of society, but more often than not, it is the best of the stock.

this has to be a troll, how tf is that even possible

An average 8th grader is 13-15 years old
Unfortunately this is not a troll, the reasons vary between lack of motivation to study, laziness, depression, work, and my country's education system being shit

Unfortunately this is not a troll, the reasons vary between lack of motivation to study, laziness, depression, work, and my country's education system being shit
Brootal, do they see you as weird or even pedo ?

Brootal, do they see you as weird or even pedo ?
I have gotten a couple of weird looks from people yes, my appearance matches my age. The most that has happened to me is that about two foids looked at me and then started laughing in my face. I estimate their ages were between 14 - 16.

That's the life of a trucel - to be an absolute failure whilst everyone else succeeds. Brutal reality, I don't know how much longer I can take it.
Couldn’t put it any better than this. I’m going through the same shit and I want to end it all

8th grade with 22 is brootal

Nothing sucks as much as success