Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyone should have standards

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Not having a threshold standard of your looksmatch and lowering it gives women an excuse to be hypergamic. Ofcourse incels lives don't matter but every normie especially chads should never date anyone below thier looksmatch( dumpster diving). Hypergamy can definitely stop if simps stop inflating it with Rock bottom standard. Muh beggars can't be choosers, we are here because we let them turns us into beggars

if the foid isnt 300lbs and has a heartbeat i would

All I care about is if the foids likes me and she's normal looking and no deformities.

I infact only want a girl above my looksmatch, women do it all the time

High IQ in my opinion

Population is split almost 50/50
For every ugly person there is an ugly partner,
for every good looking one there is a good looking partner.
In theory there should be almost zero competition.

Yet there is at least ten normies chasing every low tier becky.

Simps are massively inflating the market

I want my looksmatch or above, but if an ugly foid wanted me that bad I would take it, pussy is pussy

All I care about is if the foids likes me and she's normal looking and no deformities.
do you count amputee as deform?

like would you ascend with a 5,5 becky with an arm missing

I want my looksmatch or above, but if an ugly foid wanted me that bad I would take it, pussy is pussy
There you go an incel in making

chads should have gay sex which they already are kek

High IQ in my opinion

For every ugly person there is an ugly partner,
for every good looking one there is a good looking partner.
In theory there should be almost zero competition.

Yet there is at least ten normies chasing every low tier becky.

Simps are massively inflating the market
load of bullshit, it should be subhuman paired with stacy, chad paired with ogre foid now thats a perfet balance

looks like you are still bluepilled. not get off your dumbass and take some Blackpill dosages. foids will never like you. chad only.

Sex alone won't be making it a great relationship, you will have to help her all the time
less-than-p-greater-than-the-author-britt-young-holding-her-ottobock-bebionic-bionic-arm-less-than-p-greater-than.jpg

load of bullshit, it should be subhuman paired with stacy, chad paired with ogre foid now thats a perfet balance
Yea then population becomes 99,99% niggers, fuck no:feelswhat:

looks like you are still bluepilled. not get off your dumbass and take some Blackpill dosages. foids will never like you. chad only.
Trust me nigga I'm fully Blackpill, I sometimes need a little cope to keep my mental health in check.

That's how you initiate the doom of humanity

Cute goth gf with HUGE tits or nothing.

it's never 50/50 it's always about 55% males and 45% females in every country that are not in a war if it happens then it reverses to 55% females and 45% males being born. if you are idiots like China or India then imbalance will be even worse

it's never 50/50 it's always about 55% males and 45% females in every country that are not in a war if it happens then it reverses to 55% females and 45% males being born. if you are idiots like China or India then imbalance will be even worse
Nigga I wrote "almost"
High iq comment anyway tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back