Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Everyone support my pitch for an incel reality tv show on Greenlight Pix

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Extreme Makeover:Incel Edition

This show would be super popular on MTV if I was the host knocking on your doors...
Everyone support my idea so Mr.Shekelburg can make a hit TV show and some of us can looksmax in the process...

Never gonna happen because nobody gives a fuck about ugly men.

I don’t think an incel reality show would be very entertaining tbh. We would just ldar and tell each other that it’s over.

Does it show the results?

Unleash your rage fuel on all the contestants.

Exactly, it wouldnt get ratings
Catfished is about uggos trying get bitches online... Incels are becoming the new N word for normies... We must become a mainstream oppressed group.

Catfished is about uggos trying get bitches online... Incels are becoming the new N word for normies... We must become a mainstream oppressed group.
For comedy?
I don't know man, surely being laughed at on TV isn't where we should try to go

For comedy?
I don't know man, surely being laughed at on TV isn't where we should try to go
Being a jester is worth it if you come out of it as a knight.

Was going to support but fb log in error :feels:

It was over before it began!

Foids don't want to watch ugly men so it won't be shown. Do it on YT.

No. They would probably do everything in their might to portrait us as some alt-right cucks to fit the normie narrative ngl.

Foids don't want to watch ugly men so it won't be shown. Do it on YT.
They want to watch it while they are laying in the arms of their Chad bf's tbh, while they are making fun about ugly Incel people together.

Afterwards she gets fucked without any condom and merci by her Chadboyfriend - anal!

:forcedsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back