Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

everyone that rate them low must be a fakecel

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
thats why I made this "rate him" threads. People which say they look ugly rate them low because they are attractive. It's logical if you're attractive but think you're ugly, then they ugly to you because you're similar to them or you look better than them. if you look better than them then you are a fakecel/volcel. Actually, this guys should mog the entire forum. some said it was a 2/10. I've had a look and can estimate how many good-looking fakecels are hanging around here.

Last edited:
First one looks like a mogger mix of Olivier Giroud and Karim Benzema

The 2nd guy u posted looks like shit it’s just a fact. The beard saves him but he’s lucky if he’s even MTN.
[It's logical if you're attractive but think you're ugly, then they ugly to you because you're similar to them or you look better than them. if you look better than them then you are a fakecel/volcel.
Certain features are not attractive and in fact they’re ugly and the guy in the bottom possesses some of those features

just imagine an "ugly guy" call him ugly. cant be real
They look like shit. First guy is legit just beard frauding. I walk on the street and normally see people that mog these guys especially the 2nd guy wtf

They look like shit. First guy is legit just beard frauding. I walk on the street and normally see people that mog these guys especially the 2nd guy wtf
he look like a spartan fighter. warrior face, skull, macho body

7/10 in Kurdistan

he look like a spartan fighter. warrior face, skull, macho body
The 2nd guy definitely doesn’t. The first guy appeals to obese extremely slutty roasties at the bar. The first guy is ideal if u want bottom of the barrel 45 year old prostitutes to be attracted to u

The 2nd guy definitely doesn’t. The first guy appeals to obese extremely slutty roasties at the bar. The first guy is ideal if u want bottom of the barrel 45 year old prostitutes to be attracted to u
nigga have 10 kids and had 1000 girlfriends

Brocel look from an objective pov you are looking from a subjective pov.

Brocel look from an objective pov you are looking from a subjective pov.
they are like the palestian inmates that have sex with female guards

they are like the palestian inmates that have sex with female guards
There aren't any pictures of the inmates how do you know they look like him

thats why I made this "rate him" threads. People which say they look ugly rate them low because they are attractive. It's logical if you're attractive but think you're ugly, then they ugly to you because you're similar to them or you look better than them. if you look better than them then you are a fakecel/volcel. Actually, this guys should mog the entire forum. some said it was a 2/10. I've had a look and can estimate how many good-looking fakecels are hanging around here.
Most people here mog me

these two are not subhumans or anything close to 2 or 3 that is obvious.
they are ethnic HTNs... they can score ethnic beckies and thats it