Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everyone will sell you out for a pat on the back, let alone a few cents. Men have no allies or friends, just temporary acquaintances.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
It would be weird and abnormal for a guy NOT to sell you out for pussy, let alone a few dollars. I think it's a bad cope that you know someone will have your back.

No one will.

However if you're a woman, you can get outed as a whore on OnlyFans and all of twitter, your family, and various orgs will come out and support you.

In summary, everything a man does is considered bad and will trigger his "friends" or family selling him out. Everything a woman does, especially if is bad will just gather more support.

Friend haver problems

been sold out multiple times and forced to do slave labour, it's a death trap to have friends as a low status man.

A man that understands has gone through shit to know it.

A true male friend is extremely hard to come by

I can't make my "friends" rich so I'm worthless. Everything is about money and money is about power and power mostly comes from looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back