Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everything in globohomo world is illness and disorder

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-

Does it look like DISORDER to you? Some illness? No, those points they made on this website is DIRECT consequences of INDIVIDUAL'S PAST. If individual had bad experiences in the past it will make him behave that way to avoid potential pain for fuck sake.

But now you are ILL, FUCKED UP 'cause you behave that way DIFFERENTLY THAN PRIVILIGED... no you are not.

Psychiatrists and psychologists live good life so they think if something is different than theirs that must be something with an individual's brain. It's solely made to manipulate unfortunate to thinking like :bluepill: maggot, 'cause that way they want to reduce unfortunate people in taking illegal actions that would harm society/government and those unfortunate could benefit from it.

Last edited:
everything that keeps you from being productive beta cuck father is disorder :soy::soy:

I fought people in life physically, but to this day I am not behaving like some tough normie. Past experiences fucked up my brain and that's why I everyday feel POWERLESS and actually to some degree I am completely powerless, and also I got that feeling like you are a bullied kid (you feel sadness mixed with bitterness and fear) 24/7. Past experiences made me lazy and surrender.

What's the point of fighting (I am not talking about fighting someone now) for something when it's unlikely that you win and also others will try to kill you for existing.

Last edited:

Does it look like DISORDER to you? Some illness? No, those points they made on this website is DIRECT consequences of INDIVIDUAL'S PAST. If individual had bad experiences in the past it will make him behave that way to avoid potential pain for fuck sake.

But now you are ILL, FUCKED UP 'cause you behave that way DIFFERENTLY THAN PRIVILIGED... no you are not.

Psychiatrists and psychologists live good life so they think if something is different than theirs that must be something with an individual's brain. It's solely made to manipulate unfortunate to thinking like :bluepill: maggot, 'cause that way they want to reduce unfortunate people in taking illegal actions that would harm society/government and those unfortunate could benefit from it.
this is 100% true.

childhood trauma and social exclusion at an early age, as well parental inadequacy and neglect will form your life in the future.

all disorders are culminations of past experiences

this is 100% true.

childhood trauma and social exclusion at an early age, as well parental inadequacy and neglect will form your life in the future.

all disorders are culminations of past experiences
:yes::yes::yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back