Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everything on tv now has a progressive agenda.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Comedy central has turned to absolute trash, literally every show is a far left progressive news show or "comedy".
I remember when they had the chapelle show, that show was actually funny and wasn't trying to push an agenda. But now no show on that channel is funny and they are all left wing.
This is happening with every single channel, I just want to escape into some tv without having it filled with trannies and cucks.

I ditched tv entirely, except one channel I turn on while sleeping

This. It didn't use to be like this just a few years ago.

And every show eventually jumps the feminist shark too. anyone watched all seasons of Broadchurch? Notice what happened in season 3?

They control nearly everything except the internet and talk radio.

Okay, but is there anything to be surprised about? I suppose not then.

its seeping into games too. just to name a few, uncharted lost legacy and horizon zero dawn had so many moments of devs trying to subliminally send messages about women's empowerment.

uglylifematters said:
its seeping into games too. just to name a few, uncharted lost legacy and horizon zero dawn had so many moments of devs trying to subliminally send messages about women's empowerment.

After playing the abomination that was Mass Effect: Andromeda. I gave up on gaming. I should have seen the writing on the wall because a lot of it has sucked balls for years anyway.

Sometimes shows with feminist agendas can be great, like SVTFOE

star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-ratings-disney-xd.jpg

A Good Friend said:

star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-ratings-disney-xd.jpg

And Adventure Time.

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
And Adventure Time.

sure, but that never seemed overly feminist, but I guess it kinda was

great show
tumblr_ny6bhw3btB1tzea8to1_500.gif

A Good Friend said:
sure, but that never seemed overly feminist, but I guess it kinda was

great show
tumblr_ny6bhw3btB1tzea8to1_500.gif

Bubbline?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOvwCBjMFaw[/video]

Kointo said:
Bubbline?
[videoyoutube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOvwCBjMFaw[/video]

fucking hot
bubbline_by_shikanime-d5jlut1.png

lesbian doesn't equal feminist, though

A Good Friend said:
fucking hot
bubbline_by_shikanime-d5jlut1.png

lesbian doesn't equal feminist, though

It certainly doesn't equal conservative. I would say liberal then.

Kointo said:
It certainly doesn't equal conservative. I would say liberal then.

It just equals hot, except when they're not hot.

commander_zoidberg said:
After playing the abomination that was Mass Effect: Andromeda. I gave up on gaming. I should have seen the writing on the wall because a lot of it has sucked balls for years anyway.

I heard Andromeda was bad, but what was so bad about it? I never played it and seriously want to know

uglylifematters said:
I heard Andromeda was bad, but what was so bad about it? I never played it and seriously want to know

The animations where ugly as fuck, the game was glichy, the story was easily the worst in the series and was very empty, characters where sjw archatypes, the game was obviously rushed and should have had a decent story.

Crustaciouse said:
The animations where ugly as fuck, the game was glichy, the story was easily the worst in the series and was very empty, characters where sjw archatypes, the game was obviously rushed and should have had a decent story.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KWkao73HuU[/video]

commander_zoidberg said:

You gave up because of one shitty game?

Kointo said:
You gave up because of one shitty game?

What isn't shitty these days? I've been disappointed with a lot of what I've brought recently but ME:A was the fucking worst. Only decent thing i got recently was Halo: The Master Chief collection which isn't really new its just remastered and it was nice to play Halo 2 as I haven't played it since 2004. I was pretty disappointed with Halo 5. Destiny is lame. I haven't bothered with Call of Duty since Black Ops 2 and I hear WW2 sucks.

commander_zoidberg said:
What isn't shitty these days? I've been disappointed with a lot of what I've brought recently but ME:A was the fucking worst. Only recent thing i got recently was Halo: The Master Chief collection. I was pretty disappointed with Halo 5.

It's because you're playing all the mainstream titles and none of the hidden gems.

Kointo said:
It's because you're playing all the mainstream titles and none of the hidden gems.

I've been playing my old games recently, I want to remember gaming as it was. Gaming is dead to me.

legit. Most mainstream TV shows/movies have been pure left-wing propaganda since 2016.

commander_zoidberg said:
I gave up on gaming
I did this too, but because of inceldom. Plenty of supergood games if you have good taste.