Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everything that the normalisation of homosexuality has lead to.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
1571060660311m

Never even realised it.But fuck,everything is falling apart.I even recall 5 years ago being one of these pro-obama,pro-gay marriage retards and I even dismissed the slippery slope argument.

I was never Pro-Gay, I always found the act extremely degenerate. It goes against nature, gays need to be exterminated.

When i was a teenager i used to be an edgy little shit that used to repeat progressive talking points, watch neoliberal talk shows and read shit like VICE so i could act smart and differentiate from the "conservative" boogeyman society even though conservative society is long gone here. Then i grew up and saw how matriarchal (feminism and women that are setting up wrong values, societal norms, who are ruling nearly every institution while constantly diminishing, destroying and spitting on this soil) and degenerate (abortions, faggotry and promiscuity everywhere) this society and country is and how our ancestors were right about everything. I wasn't really religious before, but now i understand it and all though there is still work to do i am closer to God each day laying bricks to his gates. Sadly many people still do not outgrow that phase cause they are low iq and they swallow up any ideology or leftist NGO views that sweep trough these lands just so they could pretend to be woke, civilized and Western, in reality they do it because they subconsciously hate themselves and their roots. Many zoomers are easily indoctrinated now cause of internet and social media that is overwhelmingly leftist here on the domestic field.

When it comes to faggotry it always starts like the below

We just want you to mind your own business bigot
We just want to love freely bigot
We just want rights bigot
We just want to marry bigot
We just want to adopt and molest kids bigot
We just want to teach your kids in school bigot
We just want to put little kids on synthetic hormones and puberty blockers bigot
We just want to give hiv everyone bigot
We just want to (insert new giga degenerate future shit)

First stages of faggotry are happening right now in my country and all the low iq wannabe cosmopolitan, woke soyboys and roasties support it to appear as cool and hip, when i say that we lag 20 years behind West and that worst incomprehensible things not known to people here are now happening in West and are yet to come here, when i say that fag love is a scheme they want to sell to gullible retards and what they really want is moral decadency, destruction of healthy society and death of strong family unit, when i lay out and present facts and evidence of whats to come, they call me close minded bigot, fanatic and conspiracy theorist. Well they will witness it themselves soon enough, but i doubt they will care or remember my words, they will probably applaud it. God help us all.

Last edited:
When i was a teenager i used to be an edgy little shit that used to repeat progressive talking points, watch neoliberal talk shows and read shit like VICE so i could act smart and differentiate from the "conservative" boogeyman society even though conservative society is long gone here. Then i grew up and saw how matriarchal (feminism and women that are setting up wrong values, societal norms, who are ruling nearly every institution constantly diminishing, destroying and spitting on this soil) and degenerate (abortions, faggotry and promiscuity everywhere) this society and country is and how our ancestors were right about everything. I wasn't really religious before, but now i understand it and all though there is still work to do i am closer to God each day laying bricks to his gates. Sadly many people still do not outgrow that phase cause they are low iq and they swallow up any ideology or leftist NGO views that sweep trough these lands just so they could pretend to be woke, civilized and Western, in reality they do it because they subconsciously hate themselves and their roots. Many zoomers are easily indoctrinated now cause of internet and social media that is overwhelmingly leftist here on the domestic field.

When it comes to faggotry it always starts like the below

We just want you to mind your own business bigot
We just want to love freely bigot
We just want rights bigot
We just want to marry bigot
We just want to adopt and molest kids bigot
We just want to teach your kids in school bigot
We just want to put little kids on synthetic hormones and puberty blockers bigot
We just want to give hiv everyone bigot
We just want to (insert new giga degenerate future shit)

First stages of faggotry are happening right now in my country and all the low iq wannabe cosmopolitan and woke soyboys and roasties support it to appear as cool and hip, when i say that we lag 20 years behind West and that worst incomprehensible things not known to people here are now happening in West and are yet to come here, when i say that fag love is a scheme they want to sell to gullible retards and what they really want is moral decadency, destruction of healthy society and death of strong family unit, when i lay out and present facts and evidence of whats to come, they call me close minded bigot, fanatic and conspiracy theorist. Well they will witness it themselves soon enough, but i doubt they will care or remember my words, they will probably applaud it. God help us all.
The worst part about social justice is that it makes people think it's the future,because it sells itself that way.

Sorry, decriminilization of AIDS transmission? Wtf?
As of me writing this messege in California,it is legal to not tell someone you're having sex with,that you have any sort of std. (including deadly ones)

As of me writing this messege in California,it is legal to not tell someone you're having sex with,that you have any sort of std. (including deadly ones)
what the fuckkkk

i don’t think it should be illegal but i think it should be kept quiet

i don’t think it should be illegal but i think it should be kept quiet
I also don't think it should be illegal.
There's nothing inherently wrong with homosexuality,it is (as most things are) a-moral.
The problem is that an increasy in homosexiality signals the downfall of a society.

anything can be normalized if they move the agendas along slow enough

i think Satanists are working to make cannibalism and human sacrifice legal, sounds crazy now but they'll figure out a way to say its better for environment rather than let all that human flesh go to waste.

most religions try to restrict any form of lusts getting out of control but our society now celebrates the individual voicing their sexual preference Lust enjoyed the most like its one of the most important aspects of their lives

Last edited:
Same applies to giving women some rights

Lesbians are the worst. I hate them.