Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everytime i almost dont feel like roping

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Monday comes and ruins it. Scrambling to get ready for work early in the morning, my fucking itchy ass scalp with this piece of shit hardhat, fucking shekelstein and his cohorts watching my every move and giving me shit. I CANT FUCKING DO THIS FOREVER

Last edited:
It sucks not having Columbus Day off

Its over for bluecollaredcels

Remember what I told you boyo

Go theyre waiting 27661914

Work sucked ass today :feelsrope:

Don't you get any pleasure from anything in this world? I don't want to make you angry. I am respecting it but it is not that rational to lose all the hope from this world. Even isolation can solve a lot of problems. Don't think about material stuff anymore.

this what happens when you don't get a uni education kek

Don't you get any pleasure from anything in this world? I don't want to make you angry. I am respecting it but it is not that rational to lose all the hope from this world. Even isolation can solve a lot of problems. Don't think about material stuff anymore.
Nothing worth enduring work/all the other pain in the asses of this world.
this what happens when you don't get a uni education kek
Fuku

Nothing worth enduring work/all the other pain in the asses of this world.

Fuku
Even the thinking ability of human brain is a big cope. To kill your sense of pain, you need isolation. Btw remind me if i am annoying. I can choose to answer or not if i annoy you.

fuck work and everybody who works

Should have got into IT somewhere so you can just sit on the internet all day.

Me too man these faggots who are lucky enough to live in a state where Columbus Day is observed meanwhile I’m rotting in CUCKed shithole California and having class!!FUCKING FAGGOTS I SWEAR!!!! IM FUCKING ROTTING IN CLASS WHILE U FAGS HAVE DAY OFF!! FUCK SHITHOLE CALIFORNIA FUCK LIBERAL SJW

I have to rope, man
I reach this conclusion EVERY FUCKING DAY
SO WHY CAN'T I DO IT
FUCK

Me too man these faggots who are lucky enough to live in a state where Columbus Day is observed meanwhile I’m rotting in CUCKed shithole California and having class!!FUCKING FAGGOTS I SWEAR!!!! IM FUCKING ROTTING IN CLASS WHILE U FAGS HAVE DAY OFF!! FUCK SHITHOLE CALIFORNIA FUCK LIBERAL SJW
Go paddock

Go paddock
tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back