Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Everytime I listen to a song where the lead singer is a woman, I get depressed

NazarOps

NazarOps

Banned
-
Even women artists prey on lonely men, you can't escape this shit. I will stop listening to any music that has vocals in it unless it's hip hop.

Everytime you hear a woman sing, it's like hearing your oneitis calling for you to save her, especially if it's an emotional song.

It's so fucking brutal, leave me alone please

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Even women artists prey on lonely men, you can't escape this shit. I will stop listening to any music that has vocals in it unless it's hip hop.

Everytime you hear a woman sing, it's like hearing your oneitis calling for you to save her, especially if it's an emotional song.

What's even more brutal is hearing the woman sing about a guy that is not you

You know what, it’s the same way for me too tbh

Never thought about it like that, but I totally see what you mean now. I'm such a cuck I actually listen to a lot of female artists. Might just stop that tbh

shit
Sorry for ruining it for you, I just can't take this shit.