Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everywhere in my country there is gay flags

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Gay flags in stores, Gay flags in the city, Gay flags on chairs, Gay flags on doors, Gay flags on the portable bikes you can borrow, Gay flags on trains, Gay flags on coffee shops, Gay flags this and that.

Despite most people being straight, We seem to celebrate women and gay and straight men are being opressed and suffering.

NO one cares about straight males anymore, Were just made to fend for ourself or rope

I cant escape the gay, its everywhere!

America's biggest export is faggotry

This shit infuriates me a lot. I *guess* it's fine if you keep it to yourself, I find it extremely weird and unnatural but you do you I guess. But do not ruin the public spaces' views with your fucking rainbow flags. I assure you nobody except for other fags give a shit about it.

Gay flags in stores, Gay flags in the city, Gay flags on chairs, Gay flags on doors, Gay flags on the portable bikes you can borrow, Gay flags on trains, Gay flags on coffee shops, Gay flags this and that.

Despite most people being straight, We seem to celebrate women and gay and straight men are being opressed and suffering.

NO one cares about straight males anymore, Were just made to fend for ourself or rope
The second or society saw mlk he should have been stopped. We wouldn’t be where we are at today.

I have to control myself so hard to not rip of destroy a fag flag when i see it

The second or society saw mlk he should have been stopped. We wouldn’t be where we are at today.
what does Martin Luther King have to do with LGBTQ ?