Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Evil femoid uses Sub5 for money

Cumstain_blues1488

Cumstain_blues1488

Self-banned
-
A normie cousin of mine was at a party and was talking to one of his foid friends and he explained that the Bitch had currently just got done using a sub5 male that she met on Tinder to make a long story short she went on several dates with the guy and had him buy her all sorts of things ( clothes, shoes etc) and she was leading him on and eventually she LEGIT told him that she loved him ( To fuck with him) Then after all was said and done she ghosted him and started dating some Chad literally a couple days (who she was at the party with) after ending her thing with the sub5 This is absolutely Brutal its truly over boyos

Last edited:
Women are evil to their core, they can use any man for temporary benefit and toss them aside without feeling any emotion, because they never viewed the man as a person but rather a utility for personal gain.

This is why men shouldn’t even bother getting into relationships with these whores, just pump and dump

He legit deserves it if he so retarted
I wouldn't take the moral high ground, I would done the same if I was a foid

Average woman in 2022

You sound like a kid named Eugene who collects bugs in a jar. “hew hew hew these femoids hew hew hew"
3-0a0ce641fa.gif

Haha, i love hearing about bluepilled feminists and incels in denial getting heartbroken. They fully deserve it for being dumb and naive

Good. The only way to blackpill those motherfuckers is the hard way. Still 90% of them wouldn't take it tho

Women are evil to their core, they can use any man for temporary benefit and toss them aside without feeling any emotion, because they never viewed the man as a person but rather a utility for personal gain.

This is why men shouldn’t even bother getting into relationships with these whores, just pump and dump

You can't do that without money or are you a fakecel?

If we call out the truth about foid nature we get called "misogynists"

:feelsjuice:

yep female friends are a joke and only worth it if the man is in a friend with benefits relationship, on top of that they’re low iq and can’t discuss anything other than their emotions