Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Evil woman enables redpill's IOI delusions.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Her looksmatch died a peasant in 1268.

Her looksmatch died a peasant in 1268.
LMAO

I guess the next time a foid shows me her neck, I will take that as she is consenting to me sticking my penor in her.

I'll give you guys a better version. Signs a girl is really into you: It's obvious that she is. If you're wondering, she's not. Chad doesn't have to look for signs.
IOIs only exist for Chads. They are a myth to Incels.

LMAO

I guess the next time a foid shows me her neck, I will take that as she is consenting to me sticking my penor in her.
based

Other IOIs: pupil dilation, exposing their backs towards you, facing your direction in a group of people, more prosody in voice when talking to you, blushing, smiling, moving in your personal space, moving in your view to get your attention, happy to see you, teasing... I'm sure there are more

Other IOIs: pupil dilation, exposing their backs towards you, facing your direction in a group of people, more prosody in voice when talking to you, blushing, smiling, moving in your personal space, moving in your view to get your attention, happy to see you, teasing... I'm sure there are more
also another IOI according to redpillers: just existing around you

:feelskek:

I'm going to rape her
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

If she receptive to your advances then she’s not into you. Forget this nonsense