Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Evolution of breeder fashion

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Fdasfdasf

I guesstimate how the average warm/semi warm weather clothes (k, crinoline is merely inside dress, but i added it as i think it is the most feminine dress) looked at various times in history. And a little predictions for the future. If the trend doesnt turn around, we WILL have women walking around in nothing but panties soon.

The 2010s shorts didnt show asscheeks >< they didnt. And women in general, like 80% didnt wear pants until 1970

The train has left the platform so to speak, in terms of women pushing eachother and competing as to who can wear the most provocative clothing in the west. They will not just come to a halt and agree to stop. It will continue until that last picture or worse, or there will be a return to feet long dresses.

If a foid would have put on the slight ass cheek short shorts of today back in 2007 f.ex, she would be told by everyone around her to put on a longer one. Even as short time back as 2012-14-15 i guess.

Of course, they are definitely not asking for it and you are evil rapist inkwell if you even dare have a single sexual thought when you see a woman that's borderline naked.

Since change is slow the further back you go, i think the medieval style one piece dress was used for a shitlong time, like antiquity->1600s for the underclass. And the way society is heading, it will be as Brave New World with Beta sex parties every night and society in general not grasping the thought of monogamy and concealment, we will have the last picture shorts in 10 years or less as standard, mark my words

Men will be so pussywhipped and cucked, that they wont say anything about the fact that all women 11/12-40 will run around in nothing but thick thongs.

My take on it is that women will wear just the least amount of clothes as the weather allows for. That means, if they lived in some place where the weather was always above 20 celsius, they would run around in basically swim/underwear. The thinnest and most seethrough/least concealing. Until a return to feet long dresses as in the pre WW1 era

In ruggy places such as scandinavia, UK, and parts of eastern europe, the weather wouldnt allow for too much skin, but on the continent and in most places in america where most people live, it will be as ive stated.

I was SHOCKED when i saw those 2020s shorts with ass cheeks like half a year ago for the first time. But as they exist, they have to be IN fashion.

My take on it is that women will wear just the least amount of clothes as the weather allows for. That means, if they lived in some place where the weather was always above 20 celsius, they would run around in basically swim/underwear. The thinnest and most seethrough/least concealing. Until a return to feet long dresses as in the pre WW1 era

In ruggy places such as scandinavia, UK, and parts of eastern europe, the weather wouldnt allow for too much skin, but on the continent and in most places in america where most people live, it will be as ive stated.
they will wear whatever they are allowed to and one that will get them validation from chads and simps.

they will wear whatever they are allowed to and one that will get them validation from chads and simps.
yup, and as little as the weather allows for, no one wants to freeze, but i guess they will push it and freeze somewhat.

yup, and as little as the weather allows for, no one wants to freeze, but i guess they will push it and freeze somewhat.
foids will wear skirts and shorts in the cold where its snowing when they go to clubs and to meet chad.

foids will wear skirts and shorts in the cold where its snowing when they go to clubs and to meet chad.
Ye, i mean on weekdays like sunday-thursdays, when they go between shops and work and school etc. In the cold.

Women wearing full pants today are probably the more lesbian leaning ones. As all normal women want to show skin. Short shorts are a type of skirt/dress, juts way shorter, despite not being a skirt/dress. From a liberated womans viewpoint, wearing full jeans is wrong from a mating attracting viewpoint. It will mostly be ugly lost women who will wear them.

They show more abdomen and tits than ass. This is the trend now
bra-top-tendencia.jpg
Ye i guess.. ass do take attention away from the more feminine part of the female body, the boobs, so covering the ass almost entirely up even, and showing the most amount of skin around the boobs, ie shoulders, the boobs themselves and the stomach & arms, neck etc is probably a better tactic for them.

Ye i guess.. ass do take attention away from the more feminine part of the female body, the boobs, so covering the ass almost entirely up even, and showing the most amount of skin around the boobs, ie shoulders, the boobs themselves and the stomach & arms, neck etc is probably a better tactic for them.
I think ass is much more important because big tit webcammers use to show more ass than boobs :feelstastyman:

The thing is they show tits more than ass to keep in check non-Chad men. A non Chad man can stare to the ass without be reconized but not the boobs. When I do such thing without sunglasses foids see me with disgust. Doesn´t matter how subhuman they are.

Foids would go around naked if they where legally allowed to do so, and even then they’d still froth at the mouth about nonexistent eye rape