Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL evolutionary psychology is soo fkn blackpilled

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
you guys know the dk shape theory and the explanation why thrusting is part of the asexual activity .

:feelsstudy:

Most evolutionary psychologists would tell incels to man up, be confident and get better personalities :feelskek:
Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

No , because their aren't any anymore loools .
Yes they would. You underestimate the gognitive dissonance associated with many evolutionary psychologists.

Yes they would. You underestimate the gognitive dissonance associated with many evolutionary psychologists.
No they would not
these guys understand what survivor of the fittest mean :society:

No they would not
these guys understand what survivor of the fittest mean :society:
No they don't. As someone who has talked to people with knowledge in evolutionary psychology who aren't incels, they view the incel problem as laughable.

No they don't. As someone who has talked to people with knowledge in evolutionary psychology who aren't incels, they view the incel problem as laughable.
to me the problem is in that person attitude , because with these thesis I presented up there evolutionary psychology cannot consider inceldom absurd .:feelzez:

loools truly you don't know the shape theory and the thrust evolutionary role :feelsstudy::feelzez:
no I don't go on google looking at theories about dicks
who cares if I don't get any :feelswhat::feelswhat:

to me the problem is in that person attitude , because with these thesis I presented up there evolutionary psychology cannot consider inceldom absurd .:feelzez:
That's true, buit like I said, most evolutionary psychologists are full of cognitive dissonance and might admit it, but in the real world, they would make fun of us.

Mushroom tipped dick to be scoop out male competitor's cum inside of the pussy. I too am a man of science :feelswhere:

It’s basically the academic branch of looks theory

They regularly confirm what we’ve all hypothesized and known tbh.

Mushroom tipped dick to be scoop out male competitor's cum inside of the pussy. I too am a man of science :feelswhere:

oh that shit I remember watching a YouTube video :feelshaha:
but don't know what the other theory op is talking about

soyience at it's peak

Lots of the sciences are blackpilled, especially ones that surround human behaviours because that's in essence what the blackpill is and is described by. It's reality. While there are a lot of dumb takes that some people have that they erroneously claim are "blackpilled", usually edgy zoomer dumbasses, the blackpill in itself has an insane amount of journals and papers that explain and outline it. Findings discovered and documented by experts in their fields after much comprehensive study. So yes you're correct.