Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Existing research shows that physical appearance is the most common reason that adolescents are bullied or rejected by peers (Puhl et al., 2016)"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
"I may be a bullied and ostracized virgin, but I'm not an incel:soy::soy:, I'm just holding myself back:soy::soy:, I could get laid at any time, I'm just not trying to:soy::soy:."

"Bruh, just because you're a permabullied, reclusive weirdo doesn't mean you're an incel:soy::soy:."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The authors were trying hard to make that study as bluepilled as possible (mostly by lying by omission), but they still couldn't keep the blackpill from seeping in:feelshaha::feelskek:.

no one likes uglies

"I may be a bullied and ostracized virgin, but I'm not an incel:soy::soy:, I'm just holding myself back:soy::soy:, I could get laid at any time, I'm just not trying to:soy::soy:."

"Bruh, just because you're a permabullied, reclusive weirdo doesn't mean you're an incel:soy::soy:."

The authors were trying hard to make that study as bluepilled as possible (mostly by lying by omission), but they still couldn't keep the blackpill from seeping in:feelshaha::feelskek:.
YOU ARE DERANGED WORTHLESS SLAVIC SICK PEDO NO MATTER WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO YOU p0lack VERMIN EVEN PAJJETS AND NIG NOGS ARE BETTER THAN YOU BTW SLAVIC PEDOS ARE NOT WHITE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Jump to newUnwatch
•••
[IMG alt="Sneir"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/40/40624.jpg?1703018621[/IMG]

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION​

★★★★★
JoinedJan 29, 2022Posts11,306
IDIOTS YOU SHOULD START TRAINING MMA BEST COMBO IS 3X GYM TRANING FOR MMA AND 2X K1 PER WEEK ONE WRESTLING AND GRAPLING TRAINING IDIOTS BUT ONLY IN JEWROPE IF YOU LIVE IN JEWSA YOU HAVE ACCES TO GUNS AND THERE IS NO NEED FOR STREET FIGHTING SKILLS (IN VIDEO GAME)

View: https://youtu.be/sBk2CQ500dE

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.
Quote Reply
Report Edit
[IMG alt="Zat"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/57/57026.jpg?1695773180[/IMG]

Zat

Cope or rope, the choice is yours​

★★★
JoinedSep 26, 2023Posts731

YOU ARE DERANGED WORTHLESS SLAVIC SICK PEDO NO MATTER WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO YOU p0lack VERMIN EVEN PAJJETS AND NIG NOGS ARE BETTER THAN YOU BTW SLAVIC PEDOS ARE NOT WHITE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Yup, brutal Slavpill:feelsbadman::feelscry:. Try explaining that to the guys here though:feelskek:.

Yup, brutal Slavpill:feelsbadman::feelscry:. Try explaining that to the guys here though:feelskek:.
THEY THINK THAT BEING SLAVIC SLAVE IS BEING JEWEL OF WHITE EUROPE BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT BEING SLAVIC IS WORSE THAN BEING NIGGER (IN VIDEO GAME)
Jump to newUnwatch
•••
[IMG alt="Sneir"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/40/40624.jpg?1703018621[/IMG]

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION​

★★★★★
JoinedJan 29, 2022Posts11,306
IDIOTS YOU SHOULD START TRAINING MMA BEST COMBO IS 3X GYM TRANING FOR MMA AND 2X K1 PER WEEK ONE WRESTLING AND GRAPLING TRAINING IDIOTS BUT ONLY IN JEWROPE IF YOU LIVE IN JEWSA YOU HAVE ACCES TO GUNS AND THERE IS NO NEED FOR STREET FIGHTING SKILLS (IN VIDEO GAME)

View: https://youtu.be/sBk2CQ500dE

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.
Quote Reply
Report Edit
[IMG alt="Zat"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/57/57026.jpg?1695773180[/IMG]

Zat

Cope or rope, the choice is yours​

★★★
JoinedSep 26, 2023Posts731

THEY THINK THAT BEING SLAVIC SLAVE IS BEING JEWEL OF WHITE EUROPE BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT BEING SLAVIC IS WORSE THAN BEING NIGGER (IN VIDEO GAME)
Exactly:yes::yes:.

The Office Nbc GIF

If only kids were just taught to hold frame :feels:

water

Also studies conclude that male bullies have more sex partners. Women just love men with great personalities.

Also studies conclude that male bullies have more sex partners. Women just love men with great personalities.
Indeed, that's one of the top most brutal blackpills:feelscry::feelsrope:.

I think in a more male dominated society looks would be less important than intelligence or hard work. sadly we live in a white buring hot hell where a few mm of bone or inches of leg bone can fuck you for life

I think in a more male dominated society looks would be less important than intelligence or hard work. sadly we live in a white buring hot hell where a few mm of bone or inches of leg bone can fuck you for life
This is because we are living in a gynocracy. Every worthwhile trait that benefits a society in a real way loses its effect, and the only thing that matters is your looks, because looks is valued most by women.

Looks would still matter because we have a very primitive brain

Normies should be hanged on lampposts.

so is autistic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back