Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Experiences with no pillow and maybe no bed sleeping?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
So I have been doing NoFap type practices for some time. Am thinking about elevating my grindset further with no pillow and no bed/mattress. Thoughts?

Just float on air theory
Sleep on floor* theory. Japs kinda already do it with futons. I have read that firmer mattress = less backpain. And the floor Mogs even the most firm mattress in firmness
Many people believe a firmer mattress is better for back pain3, including 75% of orthopedic surgeons4. The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke5 also recommends those with back pain sleep on a firm surface.

I sleep on the floor.:society:

Jfl nofapnofoodnobednosleep

brutal. I used to do so at one time in curryland and I would wake up mrore refreshes I think than I do now. I might test.
My parents have told me this before and it’s legit tho tbh

the soft and fluffiness from the mattress weaken the back
Legit I think I will try it for 30 days and then report back.

Conflicting research on the issue rn, Says medium firm better than super firm, I already do medium firm so might not be worth changing
Studies of adults with lower back pain have found that among various mattress types, medium firm mattresses provided more relief over a 90-day period — both during the day and while lying in bed — than firm mattresses did.

i

Last edited:
Good luck with your grindset, not fapping and sleeping on the floor, seems legit

What is the theory behind this affecting one's fapping?

use a concrete slab as a pillow

Eat bland food theory