Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experts thinks British men should choose Eastern European Girls Over British Girls.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
http://www.ladbible.com/more/uk-interesting-expert-thinks-men-should-choose-eastern-european-girls-over-british-20170802

Most of the complaints I see are usually about British women being super entitled and all. I generally feel sorry for UKcels. I've seen some nightclub pics and vids, my god to be honest, there's a lot of bad looking people...

Meanwhile, they've mentioned a lot of EE girls being able to play the violin, usually they hold a masters degree, and takes care of themselves very well.

So what is going on in the UK? Seems to be the land of gymcels where everyone thinks they're a personal trainer or something? And where some of the old overweight women thinking they deserve Chris Hemsworth or something?

Thoughts?

Any britcels here who have non-chad(lite) friends with actual GFs (seriously)? Are there recorded cases?

I am from Eastern and I live in UK.. I am also 4/10.. Can you imagine how over is it for me? Especially with my Russian accent and recessed chin

Great, so now we'll have to compete with Chadlites from the UK. It's over for us EEcels.

Agent_Coper said:
Great, so now we'll have to compete with Chadlites from the UK. It's over for us EEcels.

This. 

Keep the hell out, it's already hard for us here.

Agent_Coper said:

What do you mean? Hardly anyone from the UK is going to move to EE, because most of EE is a shithole. Not even EE men want to live in EE. You're safe.

modus_coperandi said:
Any britcels here who have non-chad(lite) friends with actual GFs (seriously)? Are there recorded cases?
There's plenty of UKcels here. I think most of our userbase may be from the UK, but I'm not sure.

Weed said:
I am from Eastern and I live in UK.. I am also 4/10.. Can you imagine how over is it for me? Especially with my Russian accent and recessed chin
Cyka blat, sorry man.

Agent_Coper said:
Open up a borsh soup, sell, become rich, and have a playboy mansion in the outskirts of Ukraine, you CAN DO IT!

FACEandLMS said:
Agent_Coper said:
What do you mean? Hardly anyone from the UK is going to move to EE, because most of EE is a shithole. Not even EE men want to live in EE. You're safe.

Glad to hear that.

Im ukcel, females here think they are walking fucking goddesses, ( and thats installed into them from a young age). Where I live most of them are sluts who sleep around with multiple chads or complain about their BF all the time.

Last time I tried using pof/ tinder for 2 months i got 0 matches and i used 50 mile radius, so yeah.... Unless your chad its pretty much over for UK incels...

Well they seem more traditionalist and humane than corrupted and vapid Western FHOs.

FACEandLMS said:

They very often take the females back to the UK. An incel (or something near) going to EE and going crazy about how much easier it is to get girls there is a common thing. It is not unusual that, since it is the first 6+ to ever look in their direction, they end up marrying them.

Besides that, since alcohol is good and cheap and girls are easier, tons of brits, including lots and lots of chads, go to EE to party and fuck. And guess what: they inflate the pussy market.

Source: been all over that area.

AngelOfDisease said:
They very often take the females back to the UK. An incel (or something near) going to EE and going crazy about how much easier it is to get girls there is a common thing. It is not unusual that, since it is the first 6+ to ever look in their direction, they end up marrying them.

Besides that, since alcohol is good and cheap and girls are easier, tons of brits, including lots and lots of chads, go to EE to party and fuck. And guess what: they inflate the pussy market.

Source: been all over that area.

They don't stay there though. No one in their right mind would move to EE (except some nice parts like Cz Rep). I can't imagine any Brits that need to fly to EE for a golddigging waifu is that goodlooking, mind you, many EE men have that Norwood-2 Potatohead Polish phenotype, so maybe a sub8 moneyed Brit is better in the eyes of EE women that their own men.

I'm speculating...

FACEandLMS said:
I can't imagine any Brits that need to fly to EE for a golddigging waifu is that goodlooking

The ones that marry them usually are not good looking at all.

The good looking ones often go, as I said, to drink and fuck. As a result, they cause some sort of inflation in the local market. Meaning, most decent looking girls start believing they are too good for the average local men because Western European chad fucked them.

Once in Prague a local man at a bar told me it is not because they like these Western European men but because in the past generations getting a man that would take them out of the country was the ultimate success. That it is what they have learned from their mothers who have learned from their grandmothers. The guy even mentioned Ivana Trump as an example.

I might be very wrong. Since you are a local, you must know better. These are just impressions based on what I saw and heard.

Of course, EE, Russia especially, is a rare remaining place with favourable ratios in this world. And with attractive euro women on top.

Also don't underestimate EE countries as places not to live anymore. Poland, which was a legit poor slumhole 20 years ago, has advanced today unbelievably.

If you can't pull a woman from your country you are a loser

Europe is a heaven for incels, even ugly guys can slay there.

AngelOfDisease said:
The ones that marry them usually are not good looking at all.

The good looking ones often go, as I said, to drink and fuck. As a result, they cause some sort of inflation in the local market. Meaning, most decent looking girls start believing they are too good for the average local men because Western European chad fucked them.

Once in Prague a local man at a bar told me it is not because they like these Western European men but because in the past generations getting a man that would take them out of the country was the ultimate success. That it is what they have learned from their mothers who have learned from their grandmothers. The guy even mentioned Ivana Trump as an example.

I might be very wrong. Since you are a local, you must know better. These are just impressions based on what I saw and heard.

Thanks for the input/info.

It's not like it matters to me: all women of every nation and race think I'm hideous.

jagged0 said:

Not western Europe. Arguably worse than North America.

jagged0 said:

Yeah, but don't expect to just come here and get pussy instantly lmao. You need a lot of cash or a lot of contacts and friends to show you have status. So you better be ready to crimemaxx and be the biggest extrovert ever.

jagged0 said:

Never been to Europe, right?

AngelOfDisease said:
Never been to Europe, right?

No, but I've seen some ugly guys posted on here that were from eastern europe with pretty hot girlfriends.

jagged0 said:
No, but I've seen some ugly guys posted on here that were from eastern europe with pretty hot girlfriends.

Well, so I am telling you now, it is no heaven.

Just LOL at thinking Eastern Europe is a paradise.

Just google height statistics - EE men are the tallest on Earth outside Scandinavia. That means if you're less than 6ft you're going to require a god-tier face to compete. Any of us have that? Nah, thought not.

Besides, lets say you're some white North American/UKcel. You put your pics on Tinder. Given that EE guys are white too, and you're for all intents and purposes indistinguishable from them, you don't even have the foreigner nationality thing working for you anymore. Instead we're back to the whole face thing, which is everyone's problem here to begin with.

Good luck just moving to EE and expecting to get laid. Tinder is gonna be pretty useless for the above reasons. You're not gonna have any social circle, so that rules out a lot of avenues to meet women. What are you gonna do, become some TRP/PUA retard and try hit on the women on the street? Anyone with the balls to do that likely isn't an incel to start with.

Let's be very fucking clear EE is no paradise. I'm from the UK, being there, it was a TINY bit better than the UK but not by much. Certainly not worth moving there for the specific reason of trying to get laid, cos if you weren't getting laid back in the West it's unlikely EE will be much better.

Sparky said:
I got 40 matches in Moscow in one day in a tinder experiment. Some of them were very attractive. Pretty adamant I wouldn’t be incel if I was born in EE.

Meanwhile, i’m also from the UK and get sod all here (kissless virgin at nearly 19). The height thing does worry me though as I’m 5”7.

If you were getting 40 matches in a day I simply don't believe you get 0 matches at home. I mean, how did these Russian girls even know that you weren't Russian to begin with, given 99% of people don't read bios before swiping, and if you're white you'll just look like a white Russian dude at first glance.

Sparky said:
Pretty adamant I wouldn’t be incel if I was born in EE.

Not so fast. The fact you were a foreigner there (in Tinder) has an impact on your matches.

UKcels deserve their fate for being sons of inbreds. Their women are ugly as fuck too, no point in ever breeding with one.

yeah, its over for me being incel in EE. can confirm even ugly subhumans get laid here easily and have gfs. check mate.

dr-problematic said:
yeah, its over for me being incel in EE. can confirm even ugly subhumans get laid here easily and have gfs. check mate.

Communist revolution 2.0?

VLÖ said:
Communist revolution 2.0?

yeah idk dude, its about havin friends and decent income to score a chick at, i have neither so its fucked

inb4 europeans gona travel for sex to our countries and we are gona be even more fucked

dr-problematic said:
yeah idk dude, its about havin friends and decent income to score a chick at, i have neither so its fucked

inb4 europeans gona travel for sex to our countries and we are gona be even more fucked

I know exactly how you feel. I cringe every time I see westerners say "I'm gonna go to EE to slay". Femoids here are shallow as fuck too. Someone posted a thread here about some Estonian movie called "Klass". I think it captures the society here pretty good.

Sparky said:
I don’t have tinder myself, another user made the experiment for me. He swiped in Seoul then Moscow then Australia. Below is the link to the thread.

https://incels.is/Thread-LifeFuel-Tinder-Experiment-5-7-incel-gets-more-than-40-cute-matches-in-Asia-in-1-day

Seems most people say you're reasonably attractive? Which obviously is the whole point of this site - no face then you're out of the race.

The 5ft 7 thing isn't really relevant in your bio as the vast majority don't even read bios before swiping.

I just ran a similar thing using tinder plus in Moscow and boost (i.e. 30 mins where you get more views). Assuming I swiped right on average of once per second, that's 1800 right swipes. Got 5 matches. Admittedly I'm swiping at non-peak hours (i.e. 11:30-midnight, where a lot of stacies will be in bed already) but 5/1,800 obviously isn't good.

The whole experiment is a bit useless though without knowing total match rate. For example, if the guy who did this experiment no-life swiped for 5 hours, he could potentially have swiped right around 10,000 times. A match rate of 40 there would be 1/250, which wouldn't be good (average match rate is 1/117 from Tinder's own data IIRC - if you get less than this, that's a clear indication you're below average).

On the other hand if the guy just did 1,000 swipes then you'd have a 4% match rate, which is well above average and getting into Chad territory (no, Chad doesn't get a 50% match rate or whatever, since most of your swipes actually never get seen by the girls - as men right swipe a lot more than women). We really need to know how many right swipes he made in total, as without it the total matches don't really mean much.

Sparky said:
In Moscow he said he “didn’t even swipe that much.” He also said he swiped less in Moscow than he did in South Korea. He didn’t use any boosts.

Well again, this really just shows your situation is nowhere near as bad as most here.

Do you ACTUALLY get zero matches back in the UK? I find it hard to believe if 40 in Moscow. Though it really depends what he means by 'not that much'. Does that mean he casually swipes a few hundred profiles, or does it mean he merely sat there 6 hours rather than all day? Us incels generally have a lot of free time, after all, since we never go out to parties, generally have zero or few friends, and of course have no partners to spend our time with...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back