Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Explain how this curry is slaying around the globe

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Recruit
★★★★
Screenshot 20220622 164416
Screenshot 20220622 164342

sddefault.jpg

sddefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I know many other curry geomaxxer vlogger like him

Last edited:
He's obviously, paying lol. Yeah, I have seen plenty of curries like this

JBC is the law of the universe I wish I was a curry

Just pay women to spend time with you theory

JBC cannot be denied pajeets have infinite SMV

This, scammers to gain views and followers. This guy is a normie at best, he wouldnt get nothing.
Normie curry= truecel. Curries need to be at least a 7 facially to get treated nicely by women.

I just realized that some curries and latinos look a lot alike. If no one told me their nationality, i would presume that theyre the same.

Most intelligent 2024cel.

What's so strange? He has masculine frame and maybe he also has bid dick.
While I never heard or saw men with small hands, narrow shoulders and tiny dick being a slayers.

Not really. Those latinos are mostly cholos. Latinos you'll meet in the west are mestizo and castizo. He looks nothing like them even in these pics u can clearly see hus features are more south asian.
I just realized that some curries and latinos look a lot alike. If no one told me their nationality, i would presume that theyre the same.
View attachment 1163929

Not really. Those latinos are mostly cholos. Latinos you'll meet in the west are mestizo and castizo. He looks nothing like them even in these pics u can clearly see hus features are more south asian.
How do you rate this curry facially?

How do you rate this curry facially?
Like 4.5-5/10. Not bad looking but hairline is fucked and he looks too FOB and unkempt. He'd do alright with good style tbh. He needs to lose his beard and get a better haircut.

This, scammers to gain views and

Like 4.5-5/10. Not bad looking but hairline is fucked and he looks too FOB and unkempt. He'd do alright with good style tbh. He needs to lose his beard and get a better haircut.
Maybe, not the Asian whores. Indians actually, do well with Asian noodles in Singapore, because, they're competing with ricemen and they mog Ricemen because, Indians are causacaoid. But 100% he is paying the Arabs and Russians.

Because he is an NTmaxxed
@benzocel

Because he is an NTmaxxed
@benzocel
bro no even being ntmaxxed wouldnt be enough for this guy to bag these kinda girls
hes a mtn even in india at best
hes probably paying them to be in the videos so he can show them off and get views from indians thirsty for white pussy

bro no even being ntmaxxed wouldnt be enough for this guy to bag these kinda girls
hes a mtn even in india at best
hes probably paying them to be in the videos so he can show them off and get views from indians thirsty for white pussy
Yes, fair point