Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Explain the whitepill to me

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
Sorry I been fapping non stop lately I got a strong brain fog I did some research but I still don't understand it in depth , can anyone explain to me what the white pill is

When youve accepted the blackpill, but try your best to cope

Whitepill is the white liquid that gets out of my dick when I rub it.

whitepill means coping, like trying to play video games, helping family, and other shit you can do as a subhuman to make your life livable even though you will never be attractive to women.

"I will never be Chad. But I can be happy despite that."

whitepill means coping, like trying to play video games, helping family, and other shit you can do as a subhuman to make your life livable even though you will never be attractive to women.
If i arrangemarriagemaxx, would that be a whitepill cope ? As I'm still incel tier looking

If i arrangemarriagemaxx, would that be a whitepill cope ? As I'm still incel tier looking
No, that's bluepilled beta cuckage.

Whitepill, more like the copepill.

Whitepill = copemaxxing

On here it's Bluepill LARPS trying to trick Blackpillers into their way of thinking. The actual definition is Looking into the best of a dire situation.