Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Explain what is consciousness

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
How do we go from the immaterial to a conscious being your best guess, go.

ensoulment, maybe?
i can't explain it either.

How do we go from the immaterial to a conscious being your best guess, go.
The universe itself is made from it somehow and we're made from the universe and are therefore a microcosm of it is my best guess. I don't actually know though.

76d2a51d028a6e738893bcaf9a8b211e.jpg

It scales it's way downwards from the macro cosmic to the micro individual level. Some kind of hierarchy of being.

Take the LSDpill and find out boyo .

the phenomenon that makes the decision of yes during the contemplation of deciding whether to fuck your mother or not

it never taught me more than just entertained me, but i never did a hero dose
Same tbh, lsd is more recreational than let’s say dmt or shrooms

Either way, at least it lets you escape your mind for a a few hours

The universe itself is made from it somehow and we're made from the universe and are therefore a microcosm of it is my best guess. I don't actually know though.

76d2a51d028a6e738893bcaf9a8b211e.jpg

It scales it's way downwards from the macro cosmic to the micro individual level. Some kind of hierarchy of being.

I always thought this is more of a coincidence than proof of anything. I had this video pop up in my recommended some time ago.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97V8jw7rc9I&t=373s&ab_channel=AntonPetrov

just read aristotle and aquinas.

I went through Greek philosophy school already. It's not enough on its own. People should be more open on sharing their existential opinions. Many take their thoughts to their graves which is a shame we would probably be much further along in this world if everyone contributed their ideas. Philosophy ain't no exclusive fanclub, everybody is a philosopher one way or another.

Last edited:
nobody knows.
I'm pretty sure that has something to do with the temporal and parietal lobe though (including occipital lobe).

I always thought this is more of a coincidence than proof of anything. I had this video pop up in my recommended some time ago.

Neurons are structured the way they are to transmit currents of electricity/energy so if the universe is structured the same way it would suggest it's doing the exact same thing though it will be conducting something else. Say it's transmitting 'dark energy' and the physical formation is constructed from dark matter. As far as consciousness is concerned it's something the universe itself is causing using both energy and matter in some way we don't understand but it involves organic tissue and neurons. There are forms of matter and energy we don't currently know anything about but we know it exists.

As someone that has spent 40 plus years on this question i can say with utmost authority that:

i don't know

I’m guessing it’s the ability to think and come up with ideas on your own

The personal awakening of one’s soul to realize the oneness of everything

What a lot of these guys don’t realise is just because something looks the same doesn’t mean it acts the same. Theirs a lot of stuff in nature with similarities but don’t function the same. They need to take into account that they are made of different materials. Your brain is made of bio matter that picture of the universe is not but I’m not going to write them off as wrong I’m not 100% sure.

I think theirs a split instant when YOU don’t exist YOU can get any outcome absolutely any outcome. This Place if you can even call it that anymore, transcends rules,laws, etc anything can happen a truly limitless 'place' let’s call it The void.

Another thing I thought of is you may have the ability to control this outcome. What ever you believe is after that is what you may get. This is one of the videos that helped formed me the idea.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiAj7S6ko9Q&ab_channel=CollectiveEvolution

Last edited:

I watched Sir Roger Penrose on (((Lex Friedmans))) podcast a few months ago talking about his ideas on what consciousness is. He doesn't think its computational but the result of some sort of quantum state. I'd go even further - is it the brain that creates consciousness or assuming the world isn't a simulation is the brain just "tuning" into some aspect of the universe and receiving consciousness from there.

I watched Sir Roger Penrose on (((Lex Friedmans))) podcast a few months ago talking about his ideas on what consciousness is. He doesn't think its computational but the result of some sort of quantum state. I'd go even further - is it the brain that creates consciousness or assuming the world isn't a simulation is the brain just "tuning" into some aspect of the universe and receiving consciousness from there.
This is another good view. I’m gonna check this guy out.

Yes, I'm in the Penrose - Hameroff camp. Consciousness is probably derived from the wave function collapse.

It's an illusion, we aren't really conscious, but we are a social animal that needs to socially explain its instinctual behaviours

This is another good view. I’m gonna check this guy out.
Sir Roger Penrose has done episodes on Freidmans podcast and Joe Rogan. He is a very interesting guy - really old school. He has lots of interesting theories on all sorts of ideas. When he was a young man he was in Paul Diracs undergrad physics class at Cambridge.