Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Explain your username!

Wawel dragon is a polish legend.
1683 ii the year battle of vienna took place.

Just a random throwaway name I made when I joined /r/incels. I'm a gymcel but I'm actually too high inhib to smoke weed.

I couldn’t think of a username, so I named myself after my favorite serial killer.

Fabio, because I was listening to mexican soap opera in background while making character in mount and blade years ago.

(Edgelord)makethemsuffer_57
It was also the username i used when i played Runescape.

7 numbers - 7 days
first number - Monday
last number - Sunday
every number is amount of girls he fucked that day in his best week
@angrycurrycel @Weeb25 @Pareg @Parrtlord @Nothingness clowns we have new info on trashcan man

lowkey anime name ngl, despite that spanish new article saying my name was about telling mentalcels to get out
Damn man i tought your names meaning was "mentalcels get out!!!"

lowkey anime name ngl, despite that spanish new article saying my name was about telling mentalcels to get out
Damn so fucking based, I would never have guessed you are a fellow raildexcel.

@2340922 hello faggot. Explaine this piece of shit
@angrycurrycel @Weeb25 @Pareg @Parrtlord @Nothingness clowns we have new info on trashcan man
needsolution said:
7 numbers - 7 days
first number - Monday
last number - Sunday

Saw an emergency manual at work and wondered what an incel emergency manual would be, obviously a book on how to tie a noose.

53D2AA2D 504F 49D3 8BCD 9D1EA02D5F28

This was my avi for a long time.

I wanted to have a username that guaranteed anonymity. Couple that with the frustration I felt as an ugly man. It backfired hard, however, when my friends found out about me by searching for the one thing I complained about constantly: my nose.

Inspired by Pepe Le Pew from looney tunes....always stinking. Never gets the girl.

I wanted to have a username that guaranteed anonymity. Couple that with the frustration I felt as an ugly man. It backfired hard, however, when my friends found out about me by searching for the one thing I complained about constantly: my nose.
? elab plz

I was in cool gang in the multiplayer regine in Freelancer game, and all of us haved birdnames so I choose that one (I was 10yo and thought it would be funny). When I translated it on english I realise that word "cuckold" was created from "cuckoo" and then I switched nickname from cuckoobird to gowkbird so I'm not related to IT users.

I thought "words to live by" sounded cool and unique
then i misspelled and made "by" "bye" lmao

how did ur friends find out about it?
I always complained to them about my bad nose, which I broke two times. So, one of them used the "Search" function on this forum and searched for posts containing the word "nose" and most of the posts were made by me.

comment by Blackadder, referring to baldrick: "ape that has been strategically shaved and placed in a suit"
u can take a ugly male (freak in foids eyes) and put him in a suit but he will remain a freak

because I have a yellow dick
@speedtypingincel how fast can you type

Take a guess.

7 numbers - 7 days
first number - Monday
last number - Sunday
:chad:

There is a guy named Jeff Goldblum who acted in a film named the fly.

78980 is good number, I like the way it looks.

The n is a nice add-on, it ends it perfectly. (Imagine if it was a "p" or an "f" - wouldn't feel right)

First loss.

Firstly, a piano composition I really like (Erste verlust).
Secondly, My existence is my own's loss, and since I came into existence before my other losses, I am my first loss.

I got a lot of bullying for my big nose, it is my "best" incel trait

littleman because I'm short, hikki for hikkikomori well not 100% because I go outside time to time but my life is in four walls majority of time and cel because I'm an involuntary celibate man.

Named after my favorite character, Darth Vader.

people say that i am lightskin black

Eskimocel :dafuckfeels:
ngl i was pretty eskimomaxxed when i was babycel, i had the little hat with the flappy ears and everything tbh. More truthpilled than yours