Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Explaing chris chan

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
Not sure where post it and please give serioud explanation

I know only about him from sonichu memes and kiwi farms and that he was tranny ? and that incest arrest couple days ago. Can somebody give me bigger overview of him ? I know that he is 15 years around the web

@Lebensmüder
@your personality
@BlkPillPres
@SocialzERo

Faggot tranny attention whore raped his mother

The most documented man in history only next to Napolean Bonaparte himself.
He is extremely autistic and mentally ill, child minded almost.
He has been harassed and trolled since early 2000s internet

His life is a tragedy.

He started out as an autistic manchild looking for a GF and drawing shitty Sonic OCs (before it became common) in a comic series that involved much of his real life. For example: Mary Lee Walsh - a university official- which didn't allow him to walk on a campus with a sign looking for GFs got turned into a demon like figure and villain in the comic. Although his first OC was Bionic, his most famous creation is Sonichu - think of it as a hybrid between Sonic and Pikachu. He loves MLP/Sonic/Pokemon/etc. needless to say.

Then he got trolled for the lulz by the Internet in a series of escalating events (many pretended to be his GF, others forced him to do degrading stuff like BlueSpike, some were funny like Liquid Chris who pretended to be him).

He became the most documented person on earth with entire wikis and hundreds of sites of research dedicated to him - particularly on KiwiFarms. Think of him like the protagonist in the movie "Truman show", his entire life became a TV series so to speak and his observers (called Christorians) even divide his life into sagas.

Then he memed himself into trannymaxxing, he hasn't cut off his deformed dick (which is called duck) yet, but he has a hole already. He also did some crimes like running over Michael Snyder (who he deemed to be a Jew out of anger after being kicked out of a store or macing people because they sold a game where Sonic's arms were blue and not the usual creme colour).

Also some people called the Idea Guys memed him into believing that his (and all) comics were real in a separate dimension and ever since then he believes in a dimensional merge where fiction and reality will collide.

A few months ago he (allegedly) started with fucking his own mother (even rejecting willing girls to fuck with his mother instead) and this was recorded by Isabella - a lesbian who (allegedly) bullied a tranny into suicide, raped a girl, likes gore and pedophilia, tortures/fucks animals and tried to force him to suicide because she wanted to fuck an autistic whore that wanted to fuck Chris-chan, many believe that she groomed him into incest. She is now bullied by the Internet - largely due to removing Chris-chan as a lolcow (which means person of ridicule) and due to being absolutely fucking insane.

His mother (aka Barb/Snorlax) was also very controlling and basically tried to tie him to her, his brother (Cole) didn't intervene although his disabled brother was clearly at the time taken advantage of (although with the likely dementia she nowadays the tables have turned) - long story told short: His dominant mother, the Internet and everything else created an incestous monstrosity whose live could be summarized as a modern tragedy comparable to Oedipus Rex.

He is the American equivalent of the Drachenlord which is a fat metal enthusiast from Germany that also gets documented/observed by the Internet.
Faggot tranny attention whore raped his mother
The most documented man in history only next to Napolean Bonaparte himself.
He is extremely autistic and mentally ill, child minded almost.
He has been harassed and trolled since early 2000s internet

Last edited:
I really feel sorry for this guy, he was born retarded, he never had a chance

chris chan is a good example of why eugenics is important

chris chan is a good example of why eugenics is important
dunno if somebody like you should say this especially if you are 5'5 guy
His life is a tragedy.

He started out as an autistic manchild looking for a GF and drawing shitty Sonic OCs (before it became common) in a comic series that involved much of his real life. For example: Mary Lee Walsh - a university official- which didn't allow him to walk on a campus with a sign looking for GFs got turned into a demon like figure and villain in the comic. Although his first OC was Bionic, his most famous creation is Sonichu - think of it as a hybrid between Sonic and Pikachu. He loves MLP/Sonic/Pokemon/etc. needless to say.

Then he got trolled for the lulz by the Internet in a series of escalating events (many pretended to be his GF, others forced him to do degrading stuff like BlueSpike, some were funny like Liquid Chris who pretended to be him).

He became the most documented person on earth with entire wikis and hundreds of sites of research dedicated to him - particularly on KiwiFarms. Think of him like the protagonist in the movie "Truman show", his entire life became a TV series so to speak and his observers (called Christorians) even divide his life into sagas.

Then he memed himself into trannymaxxing, he hasn't cut off his deformed dick (which is called duck) yet, but he has a hole already. He also did some crimes like running over Michael Snyder (who he deemed to be a Jew out of anger after being kicked out of a store or macing people because they sold a game where Sonic's arms were blue and not the usual creme colour).

Also some people called the Idea Guys memed him into believing that his (and all) comics were real in a separate dimension and ever since then he believes in a dimensional merge where fiction and reality will collide.

A few months ago he (allegedly) started with fucking his own mother (even rejecting willing girls to fuck with his mother instead) and this was recorded by Isabella - a lesbian who (allegedly) bullied a tranny into suicide, raped a girl, likes gore and pedophilia, tortures/fucks animals and tried to force him to suicide because she wanted to fuck an autistic whore that wanted to fuck Chris-chan, many believe that she groomed him into incest. She is now bullied by the Internet - largely due to removing Chris-chan as a lolcow (which means person of ridicule) and due to being absolutely fucking insane.

His mother (aka Barb/Snorlax) was also very controlling and basically tried to tie him to her, his brother (Cole) didn't intervene although his disabled brother was clearly at the time taken advantage of (although with the likely dementia she nowadays the tables have turned) - long story told short: His dominant mother, the Internet and everything else created an incestous monstrosity whose live could be summarized as a modern tragedy comparable to Oedipus Rex.

He is the American equivalent of the Drachenlord which is a fat metal enthusiast from Germany that also gets documented/observed by the Internet.
I really feel sorry for this guy, he was born retarded, he never had a chance
this universe is so uncaring

Last edited:
dunno if somebody like you should say this especially if you are 5'5 guy
Yeah bro because being of a certain height is completely comparable to being an autistic vegetable

for your beloved nazis you were inferior
I think that’s a cope. I’m not mentally deficient, my hair is colored and so are my eyes, I think you just have autism.