Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Exposure to AI by career

Thank God I am a NEET and don't have to be looking for a job

i dont study shit and i realize its prob divine providence

i thought about grind shit like "graphics design" like adobe photoshop and shit some years ago, would make me "do something" and hopefully get some white collar jewb in that shit

but i didnt. no fucking motivation

now i know why. AI would replace those fucking jobs. no future if u study cucked "graphid design" now. the job market is fucking shit, shit shit. its dead.

DIVINE PROVIDENCE.

fact is, those shit r dead.

now and, sooner or later, u can just tell AI in natural language, wat u fucking want.

make the foid look more slim in a photo? just ask for it. ai do it for now. remove the logo on top right? ask for it.

no need to learn all those tedious bullshit any more. ai will understand.

Based, If you have a white collar job you are a fakecel except @Transcended Trucel

Mathniggers rekt cant act high and mighty cause they chose math:feelsLSD: overengineering anymore

We are now in the stage where lazy fucks on places like Reddit and Twitter will keep overhyping AI because they are praying for the day they can live off of UBI while robots do all the work. Unbeknownst to them, that day isn't coming. In 20 years we'll still have people wondering why chatbots aren't oracles yet.

Cant wait for the upcoming AI to go Nuclear. The likes of Matrix, Terminator, and Mass Effect may end up becoming a reality in due time. :feelsPop:

it literally shows with 100% exposure 3 times bro :feelswhere: :feelsahh:
So it does. These models are also useless and the results are bogus.

tl;dr: shitskin nigger cope.