Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [EXTREME ERFUEL] [DON'T READ IF YOU OWN A GUN] Girl treats socially awkward ugly guy like absolute shit. TikTok agrees with her.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
typical foidoid behavior, nothing new to see here

The female privilege and entitlement knows no boundaries. For incels even existing in the presence of Stacy is considered criminal.

Breaking news, females treat ugly men less than their attractive counterparts

Once again it’s only creepy when it’s not Chad.

the legal penalty for dressing that way in public should be beheading

Jfl I was gonna post this a few days ago but never got around to it. That channel is an untapped goldmine

Oh ya Venice beach is full of narcy wannabe model whores who are also retarded lmao, shes one of those hoes that give out free knockoff monster.

B-but it's his personality sweaty :soy:
If chad had come up to her and started jerking off, she would have been like "tee-hee, so hot".
This guy looks in her direction and he's creepy :reeeeee:

He actually doesn't look that bad but I can't really see his face clearly. He must be a non-Chad if she got so mad at him. JFL at approaching in 2021 if you're not above 8

the legal penalty for dressing that way in public should be beheading

I hate this garbage society

Seems like an ugly guy existing 10 meters away from a hole is enough to make them say without a doubt ''Kill all men'', but I am sure a bunch of 30 virgin men saying the word ''nigger'' in the corner of the internet is a more important and dangerous treat than psychopaths/women.

Reject the game

It is the only sound choice. Unless you wanna ragequit that is fine too I guess it doesn't really matter how you go about it though personally I don't see the need in shorting peoples lives we will all die regardless.

the only winners from the modern game are women, even chad has to kneel

"just approach, bro" :soy: :soy:

She was waiting for a chad and 4/10 showed up

Women should have never been entitled to rights in the first place.

What a fucking she-wolf.
Fucking bitch man.
And people decorate us as monsters and we are to blame when a man snaps and kills people.
Give me a fucking break.

Poor ol' Justin, heh :)

I think for girls like that they probably get a lot of interest from guys all the time so... they take it for granted.

Just one of the perks of being female I guess (and young).

I was thinking about ol' Justin when I was walking around the shops buying food earlier. I was thinking... in general people shouldn't be so mean to each other right? :)

Also it's strange that she acted all afraid of him. He did not look scary to me, particularly. Just looked like a guy.

I am hoping to move to a sunny beach town soon (in Italy :D ) so I'll make sure I don't wander around like Justin... I'll find a place to chill with a cocktail instead I think XD

I think that attitude warrants some kicked sand.

Images

it's a public space and the guy can do what the fucks he wants.
if she has a problem with it she can fuck off and be a hoe in another location...

it's a public space and the guy can do what the fucks he wants.
if she has a problem with it she can fuck off and be a hoe in another location...
but "she's scared" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

that's now how you talk to someone who makes you scared. she was not scared. fucking whore. at this point telling a guy they're scared of him is just another form o victim blaming by foids, like when they call ugly guys creepy

Brutal. He said hi and right off she told him to fuck off and the girls on her chat were saying that he should be dead, or they'd be happy to kill guys like him :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
RIP Justin.

Sorry but I can't be on the side of a simp who does not even tell some spoiled bitch to shut the fuck up when she starts giving him orders and instead obeys her.

Sure she's a Stacy bitchh who deserves to get surb stomped. But that guy is more likely to be a feminist simp than a blackpiller.

Sorry but I can't be on the side of a simp who does not even tell some spoiled bitch to shut the fuck up when she starts giving him orders and instead obeys her.

Sure she's a Stacy bitchh who deserves to get surb stomped. But that guy is more likely to be a feminist simp than a blackpiller.
what was he gonna do bro, she was recording and there were a lot of simps around probably

what was he gonna do bro, she was recording and there were a lot of simps around probably
Come closer to her smartphone and tell all her tik tok followers they can suck his dick.
Dude probably just learned some new PUA techniques online and wanted to try them out.

This proves that appearance and first impressions are everything.

I think that attitude warrants some kicked sand.
Ego inflated, degenerated absolute unapproachable shitters.

All man should starve Them Out of Attention so They get Back to where theY belong.

Ego inflated, degenerated absolute unapproachable shitters.

All man should starve Them Out of Attention so They get Back to where theY belong.
So many are drug addicts for them though, then you have those that get something now & then so they're not gonna walk away, what is & what should be are very different.

Mortal crime of approaching as a sub 8 male. And JFL at the soy in the comments saying guys like Justin give the good guys like him a bad fame

Mortal crime of approaching as a sub 8 male. And JFL at the soy in the comments saying guys like Justin give the good guys like him a bad fame
That's a turbocuck ngl

Halo effect on steroids

She gotta ruin my favorite drink like that

I’m so confused. He was just walking around lol. She’s acting like she owns the beach. Dirty slag.

I’m so confused. He was just walking around lol. She’s acting like she owns the beach. Dirty slag.
it is called ego implosion and entitlement

"TikTok agrees with her." trash tok? you mean that place full of whores, simps, cucks and stupid dances.. No wonder why they are agreeing with this cunt..​

true.. that guy can stay where he wants.. she doesn't own shit ITS A PUBLIC PLACE FFS

Last edited:
Just talk to girls bro just approach girls bro you gotta be confident bro just be yourself bro
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

he have a bad personality :feelshaha: