Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Extreme low inhibition Deathniks rape and behead Nordic foid tourists in Morocco.

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
1morcor

T[UWSL]hese two women(One Danish and one Norwegian) went hiking in Morocco on vacation in 2018. Two morccon natives meet and badger them the night before. They leave and go hiking the next morning. The men follow and rape and behead both of them. The video is recorded and ends up on bestgore and other sites. The men are arrested and Morocco sentences all of them (3) to death.[/UWSL]

The shitskins responsible

106764125 hi053677817 1

I want to räpe and behead a Moroccan foid (in Fortnite and livestreamed on Twitch).

The men are arrested and Morocco sentences all of them (3) to death
I wonder if they even cared about their incoming death at that point.

they look like bolivians

I wonder if they even cared about their incoming death at that point.
Nah, they were carrying over Allah's will through Sharia law. Those cumskin whores were asking for it.

They just wanted to travel to find themselves sweetie xoxox

Fucking based. Pure coomfuel.:feelsohh::feelsohh:

At least they ascended with gigastacies before dying

Last edited:
:giga: @gymletethnicel :feelswhere:

Sorry man but that is just scaryyy. Holy Shit

Fucking based. Pure coomfuel.:feelsohh::feelsohh:

At least they ascended with gigastacies before dying
:feelsseriously:

They're not "gigastacies," they're blonde Beckies.

But yeah, from the viewpoint of the Moroccan deathnics, they probably were gigastacies.

And ever since then, foids still vastly prefer travelling to North African countries over highly developed rice countries.

Gee I wonder why...

On the wiki page, it doesn't say anything about them being 'raped,' only stabbed and beheaded.

Morocco must be nuked

There are plenty of beautiful and perfectly safe areas in Europe where you can travel, but of course camping in Croatia would not have felt as empowering and virtue signalling as Morocco.

We are all one race sweetie!
*gets raped by a pack of feral shitskins*

There are plenty of beautiful and perfectly safe areas in Europe where you can travel, but of course camping in Croatia would not have felt as empowering and virtue signalling as Morocco.
You sure Croatia is still safe when it has land mines left from the Yugoslav Wars less than 30 years ago?

i think im gonna puke this is so sad tbh

Damn... hearing her scream while getting beheaded was pretty fucking brutal.

You sure Croatia is still safe when it has land mines left from the Yugoslav Wars less than 30 years ago?
Only in some inland areas (and there are accurate maps that allow you to avoid them anyway). Most tourists stay near the coast and I've never heard of anyone having problems. Basically the only people that occasionally blow themselves up on a mine are clueless illigal immigrants that walk toward central europe.
I was referring mostly to the local population anyway.

At least they'd have just lost one limb or leg at best instead of their lives

Only in some inland areas (and there are accurate maps that allow you to avoid them anyway). Most tourists stay near the coast and I've never heard of anyone having problems. Basically the only people that occasionally blow themselves up on a mine are clueless illigal immigrants that walk toward central europe.
I was referring mostly to the local population anyway.
Plus, don't Croats and Serbs still hate each other over there? It's a third-world country, even if it's in Europe.

Plus, don't Croats and Serbs still hate each other over there? It's a third-world country, even if it's in Europe.
Of course you don't want to live there. But it's great for a vacation.

ac95g7r9fm771.jpg

Morocco is actually a pretty safe place. Low crime rate and well implementation of laws. This was just an act by the jihadists in that area this made the headlines for a reason

Last edited:
I cant imagine how they Can really Do that

This is really old. I wonder what they were doing in morocco?
Camping in the middle of nowhere and visiting barely civilized remote villages like complete retards. In one of those villages they met those three sandniggers, who of course wanted to fuck them, but they rejected them thinking that in Morocco they could act like in the west. Resentful for the rejection and also motivated by radical islam, the sandniggers beheaded them, apparently after raping them. This is in short the story if I remember well.

was really based that they send the beheading video to their family and friends :feelskek:

Camping in the middle of nowhere and visiting barely civilized remote villages like complete retards. In one of those villages they met those three sandniggers, who of course wanted to fuck them, but they rejected them thinking that in Morocco they could act like in the west. Resentful for the rejection and also motivated by radical islam, the sandniggers beheaded them, apparently after raping them. This is in short the story if I remember well.
That’s a really long way of saying “fucking niggers”

based lifefueel :feelsokman:

Traveling to exotic places and racial diversity.

getting rped and killed is on every travel maxxer foids to do list.

this should be the fate of every pro refugee slut

Are you an infiltrator

it's not sad
Nope. 26 year old KHHV currycel. But violence scares the shit out of me. I don't mind a women getting punched in the face but this is just another level.:worryfeels:

The death penalty is cruel and unusual.

They should've killed the foids in their home countries so they could've spent the next couple decades in a luxury prison cell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back