Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Extreme truecel found, do you mog him?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Heck, i feel bad for this guy, but it seems like hes trying to live his life as best as he can even with all of his deformities and problems, but hes still too bluepilled and needs to blackpill himself

Suprisingly, i mog him.

He's European white so he race mogs me(ethnic). I don't know what he's saying but he seems well spoken a possibly eloquent while speaking in front of a crowd so he social mogs me too. Also his hair is straight where mine isn't so hairmogged. As far as appearance goes I got him beat easily but that's not saying much.

He's European white so he race mogs me(ethnic). I don't know what he's saying but he seems well spoken a possibly eloquent while speaking in front of a crowd so he social mogs me too. Also his hair is straight where mine isn't so hairmogged. As far as appearance goes I got him beat easily but that's not saying much.
hes from australia actually

but yeah

its overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well he is a rare case...sure many here probly mog him. Deformities like his are not that common, crowd who hears people like him are bunch of hypocrites, they feel sorry for him sure but no woman will ever look at him and say i like him i want to be with him. At least tell the fucking truth...i respect his courage to talk, but he is ugly and i am sure he knows that and he suffers on the inside.

You can't conpare yourself to him. He most likely has an underlying problem while we are plan out ugly

Yeah I mog him

But guys like this receive sympathy from everyone throughout their life, so despite his horrendous looks he's undoubtedly more stable than me, and probably happier too.

Well he is a rare case...sure many here probly mog him. Deformities like his are not that common, crowd who hears people like him are bunch of hypocrites, they feel sorry for him sure but no woman will ever look at him and say i like him i want to be with him. At least tell the fucking truth...i respect his courage to talk, but he is ugly and i am sure he knows that and he suffers on the inside.
https://www.bunburymail.com.au/story/3241725/joel-inspires-to-live-life-to-the-fullest/#slide=1

In this article he says 'I want ppl to know not everything is about looks'
Yeah he is the epitome of blue pill
jesus christ

Easily mog him tbh

He mogs me in terms of:
-race
-hair
-probably height

He mogs me in height, frame, and hair color but I mog him in face and functionality.

Ethnicels in here are delusional af, 99% on here mog him with ease.

He is one of the few people that I mog. But his Sexual Market Value is higher than mine because of -3 theory.

Everyone can mog this guy tbh

If this was a female, it would have 9.000.000 views instead of 900

Would mog me hard without the deformities. Look at his hair and good eye.