Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Faceapp gender swap

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
I used faceapp to find out what my female version would look like and damn, what a terrible ropefuel. I have a pretty androgynous face and adding the fact that I have a long mane, it's pretty hard to tell if I'm male or female just by looking at my face. Well, the important thing is that using the filter literally hasn't changed anything on my face, it has only outlined my eyebrows and made my skin look paler

my female version mog the shit out of even white stacies.

Given that I have long hair, the app thought I was a foid (brutal), so I tried to do female to male, and it makes me look like a ginger Ribéry.

Mine looks alien and android-like

Given that I have long hair, the app thought I was a foid (brutal), so I tried to do female to male, and it makes me look like a ginger Ribéry.
facial dimorphism not found 404

Mine just gave me long hair that's it didn't even get rid of all my facial hair.

Brutal, over for foidface-cels

your female version is a femcel fat kike whore while my own female version is an arab model.
That’s why she was raping her.