Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Facebook finally does something right

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
[img=728x728]https://i.imgur.com/Qu2So1n.jpg[/img]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5147449/Facebook-bans-women-firing-trolls.html

Watch Facebook stop this after women complain.

Crustaciouse said:
Watch Facebook stop this after women complain.

They probably will, but I hope not. Facebook is the ultimate normie website. Mark Cuckerberg is a massive globalist who wants to take over the world. Fabebook tries enforce SJW dengercy on everyone and "diversity" on everyone. It basicaly stands for everything we are against. I would hate to lose this one small victory.

Oh so white males actually have rights in the internet, good news

Feminists and SJWs have been aggressively, relentlessly and tirelessly pushing for censorship for many, many years. Now that they're getting a tiny fraction of the censorship that MRAs, anti-SJWs and anti-feminists have gotten for many years, suddenly they're crying about censorship? Most MRAs, anti-feminists and anti-SJWs have been pushing for free speech for all, including feminists. But feminists wanted none of it. Feminists just kept pushing for more and more aggressive censorship and "hate speech" policies.

Fuck em. They made their bed, now they can lie in it.

Including tags like “all men are ugly”.

Jesus Christ. Women are literally children.

I got faith in Cuck-emburg