Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Facecopers GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Manlet with a chad face is still manlet, also he'll look hilarious. A tallfag with a mediocre/average face mogs him to oblivion:feelsaww:

The truth has been spoken.

here comes the height war
Bring it on tallfags! :feelsohgod:

Cope. Chads have both face and height, women don't need to make any compromise. Therefore face v.s. height debates are of a theoretical basis at best.

Cope. Chads have both face and height, women don't need to make any compromise. Therefore face v.s. height debates are of a theoretical basis at best.
Rope

Why are you doing this to yourself? Just rope already.
Don’t you want to be free? I heard that if you rope, you go to heaven. What are you waiting for? Free yourself!

Height=life. At my height i could have giga chad face and no one would see it, its invisible on small height. Too bad my face is also ugly.

cope
Height > Frame/Face > Race
This videos just proves otherwise. Tall asian and black guys got ranked on the bottom, they don't have bad faces.

This videos just proves otherwise. Tall asian and black guys got ranked on the bottom, they don't have bad faces.
It's on jewtube bro. :feelsseriously:
They just try to make you feel bad for niggers and sand niggers, so you let them fuck your wife.

They just try to make you feel bad for niggers and sand niggers, so you let them fuck your wife.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: