Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FAEN

I have a bunker, A hangar and an office now in gta online aswell as a submarine
i have a coke lock up, meth lock up, counterfeit lock up, bunker, acid lab, agency, auto shop, nightclub, kosatka submarine, ceo office, crates business, car business and arcade

i have a coke lock up, meth lock up, counterfeit lock up, bunker, acid lab, agency, auto shop, nightclub, kosatka submarine, ceo office, crates business, car business and arcade
WOAH

i've thought of buying a hanger but i hate businesses like crates where i have to actively source missions, rather do my own thing and make money passively

i've thought of buying a hanger but i hate businesses like crates where i have to actively source missions, rather do my own thing and make money passively
How to do it most easily?

How to do it most easily?
do what, if you're talking about missions. you simply sell your businesses and do your thing to make money, in the beginning when i didnt have cayo perico, i just selled my businesses every day, sometimes grinded crates, did some original heist and play missions, adversary mode, death match etc. it took lots of money say 2 mil for a kosatka took very long compared to now where i can make money less stressfully. i can run most of my profitable ventures in invite only sessions like cayo perico, sell mission, dr dre contract, auto shop contract etc. for hanger, i dont know how to do easily as i've never done it but i guess you can get friends to help you like you do on crates