Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

faggot "brocels" that snitch to feds for money on other brocels.

fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

wouldnt be fbi it would more likely than not just be your police department

do they make money? can u go to jail for talking about jews? who knows mang

the adl is getting ridiculous though.

Attachments

• your life.JPG
    your life.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 15
wouldnt be fbi it would more likely than not just be your police department
They are an enlargment of the police department like a squadron or so, They can sometimes be in the same station aswell, Swat officers can earn half a million usd a year so theyre basically millionaires.

They are an enlargment of the police department like a squadron or so, They can sometimes be in the same station aswell, Swat officers can earn half a million usd a year so theyre basically millionaires.
damn

@CopeHarderNow @bus27jihad

who we gonna snitch today boys

the adl is getting ridiculous though.
SO black lives matter, peacful protest, White lives matter, Nazi hitler bla bla bla, Clown world

Cant even say my life matter now as a white guy without being called Hitler, OK my life doesnt matter then? Is that better? Just lay down and die? Is that what you want SJWs?`A human in suffering and pain to die because hes white?

SO black lives matter, peacful protest, White lives matter, Nazi hitler bla bla bla, Clown world

Cant even say my life matter now as a white guy without being called Hitler, OK my life doesnt matter then? Is that better? Just lay down and die? Is that what you want SJWs?`A human in suffering and pain to die because hes white?
unironically yes they do.

unironically yes they do.
WELL, IMMA SAY IT ANYWAY AND THIS IS NOT AS AN IDEOLOGY OR RELATED TO HITLER BUT WHITE PEOPLE MATTER TOO, CANT OPRESS ONE RACE WHILE SAYING THE OTHER ONE CAN SAY BLACK LIVES MATTER BUT ANOTHER RACE CANNOT, MOST WHITE MEN OF TODAY NEVER EVEN HAD A SLAVE! AND THE FIRST SLAVERY WAS EGYPT THEN LATER OTTOMANS HAVING WHITE EUROPEANS AS SLAVES LONG BEFORE THE USA HAD SLAVES AND HITLER

Wait... I can make money snitching on you guys? Where? How? Whom do I speak to about this? Just any of the mods or someone specific?

Wait... I can make money snitching on you guys? Where? How? Whom do I speak to about this? Just any of the mods or someone specific?
i dont know its just a theory i cannot imagine them putting all this effort in for free.

its mostly the black bitches too, I have never met a black guy who yaps or cries about BLM other than a joking way. no matter what race, foids are fucking retarded and bitchy

its mostly the black bitches too, I have never met a black guy who yaps or cries about BLM other than a joking way. no matter what race, foids are fucking retarded and bitchy
Some