Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Failed autist AdvocateDoogy takes down his YouTube after being put on blast...but the internet never forgets

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
The past two days have been fun. Original thread here:

Doogycel's first response was denial. He claimed that our information was inaccurate and that the Dooling account belonged to another person: "a bloke from my old high school who was also called Adam".
Doogy1Doogy2
Credit: @Moeggels

See, it didn't take long for him to backtrack and admit that the Dooling account was his, because the fact is that he left a trail of crumbs visible from space.
A89sduasdasd

Yup, we were supposed to believe that there are two different British guys with the exact same first name who attended the same American high school at the same time, worked at and got fired from Target at the same time for the same reason, played the exact same video game for years, and have the exact same weird obsession with incels.
Doogy1

Anyways, some fellowcels paid his failed gaming channel a little visit over the last two days or so.
Screenshot 20211211 065519330

Well, it looks like Doogycel here took down "A Bad Gamer Plays". Whether it was out of sheer embarrassment or an inability to accept criticism we'll never know. But nevertheless, some basedcels preserved the incredibly hilarious video of him playing Team Fortress 2 with bots. Enjoy:

View: https://youtu.be/oT4smR6WJSo

You're still welcome to join anytime, Doogycel. Accept your fate.
9123uasidasd

Last edited:
It's over for him.

9123uasidasd.PNG

This is damn brutal, he would be accepted here if he wasnt an giga simp self hating incelophobe.

Lmao these cuckcels are fucking retarded.
"NOOOO I AM NOT AN INCEL" :soy::soy::soy:

''He was also called adam'' :feelskek:

Is that advocate cucky irl:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: he kinda looks like Chris chan ngl will he tranny maxxx:shock:

Last edited:
You belong here, doogycel. ugly bitch.

9123uasidasd.PNG

This is damn brutal, he would be accepted here if he wasnt an giga simp self hating incelophobe.
Absolutely fucking brutal, how he was so close to the truth and then made a 180° degree turn to complete delusionmaxxing and PCmaxxing. Absolutely insane, literally a few pico-seconds before getting the truth he lost it.

AdamDoogycel tries to brainwash himself 24/7 so he can be in eternal delusion

Guy is really retarded, would feel sorry for him if he wasn't an annoying whiteknight simpcuck.

''He was also called adam'' :feelskek:
I like how he brings us men from different shapes together laughing at him. Pure family fuel ngl:feelsokman: HE ALSO LOOKS LIKE CHRIS CHAN JFL YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP:feelshaha:

if he have a good personality why is lonely?
it's just a unlucky boy
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Lmao these cuckcels are fucking retarded.
"NOOOO I AM NOT AN INCEL" :soy::soy::soy:
Unironically: I can't blame them if they do that shit for a few months after discovering our existence. Everyone likes to think that it isn't so bad and everyone likes to feel morally or mentally above someone else (happens in prison too, where criminals constantly and reciprocally point the fingers at each other and try to relativize their own crimes via those of others).

A bit of self-delusion happens with everyone while they are still young and think that they have time left, but after years this is a sign of sheer retardation and in his case even to some degree malice and pathetic attention whoring.
Guy is really retarded, would feel sorry for him if he wasn't an annoying whiteknight simpcuck.

Last edited:
Unironically: I can't blame them if they do that shit for a few months after discovering our existence. Everyone likes to think that it isn't so bad and everyone likes to feel morally or mentally above someone else. A bit of self-delusion happens with everyone while they are still young and think that they have time left, but after years this is a sign of sheer retardation and in his case even to some degree malice and pathetic attention whoring.
This
Also this

Doogycel is currently in his little cuck loft conversion in his little 100k meme house with his parents making some shitty comic that nobody reads.

He failed as a youtuber, failed at his shitty comic and failed to admit he is incel like us. :feelsUgh:

9123uasidasd.PNG

he accepted it then overdosed on delusionmaxxing/soymaxxing, I don't think he's an incel tho I've heard rumors about him having gfs and have sex before, @PPEcel is that true?

AdamDoogycel tries to brainwash himself 24/7 so he can be in eternal delusion
he's already too far gone and too brainwashed to ever let go of the bluepill

Is he a NEET?
Well, he claims to have gotten a new job but I think he works for his Fathers consulting company, he's listed as a director but the company has like 1k in assets.

I think his father has another job and the consulting is a side-thing and doogy is just helping every now and then to earn his keep in his cuck hovel

9123uasidasd.PNG

and he told me he's in a happy relationship lmao

He can't accept the fact that he is an incel.

AdvocateCuckbag got destroyed holy shit :feelskek::feelskek:

God bless you @PPEcel

Are there any other posts where he admits he's an incel? I asked him about his dating life and he said that he lost his virginity at 19 and he's in a happy relationship now. He said the same thing when I asked him over 2 years ago. So the story he made up is at least consistent.

He claims to have met a GF, but if he had one why does he spend so much time here?
Unironically: Every second I spend here (unless it's the DMs) I spend here because I have nothing better to do.
If I had a GF or the possibility to engage in my interests or to even leave my house I would do everything but rotmaxxing.

And even worse: If he actually has one - why does he attack people for saying literally the same shit he said when he was lonely?
That would even be a far bigger sign of lacking morals and consistency, because this shows then that what is justified for him depends on his own living condition.

No bigger scum than the traitor. Imagine a man living in poverty and being constantly miserable due to it, then he got by accident a few millions and then he not only forgets about his own standing in the world a few months prior, but insults the poor. It's like turning from communist to libertarian after an inheritance - it just means that your morals are a bad joke and depend on your own standing in a given system.

Are there any other posts where he admits he's an incel? I asked him about his dating life and he said that he lost his virginity at 19 and he's in a happy relationship now. He said the same thing when I asked him over 2 years ago. So the story he made up is at least consistent.
Well what we know at the very least is that he's struggled to get any women throughout his 20s. When you take him talking about dying single into consideration, it follows that he's either lying about not being a virgin (like many men do), or he had paid sex. My guess would be the former, solely a hunch based upon his personality and autism.

9123uasidasd.PNG

It’s like a homeless person trashing another homeless person and claiming to not be homeless despite being poor without a home with him except he’s an incel trashing other incels and refuses to admit he’s incel.

he accepted it then overdosed on delusionmaxxing/soymaxxing, I don't think he's an incel tho I've heard rumors about him having gfs and have sex before, @PPEcel is that true?
All of his "relationships" are entirely online, according to my sources.

It’s like a homeless person trashing another homeless person and claiming to not be homeless despite being poor without a home with him except he’s an incel trashing other incels and refuses to admit he’s incel.
His way of coping.

I legit 100% believe many members here look better than almost all of IT. We have literal male model looking niggas post maxxing here due to being spergs meanwhile it seems every single time a prominent male IT user gets his identity revealed he is an ugly sperg that belongs here with the rest of us. What sort of fucking timeline am I trapped in?

Ultimately this proves that not every Incel can truly accept the blackpill. For most low-status males the bluepill is a survival strategy preventing them from facing truths that may have severe psychological repercussions if accepted. The bluepill provides false hope and the blackpill gives you the uncomfortable truth. The people on this forum, as well as everyone who acknowledges the blackpill, are a relatively small group compared to the entire population of low-status men. The majority need the bluepill to survive and taking that away will be their end.

I legit 100% believe many members here look better than almost all of IT. We have literal male model looking niggas post maxxing here due to being spergs meanwhile it seems every single time a prominent male IT user gets his identity revealed he is an ugly sperg that belongs here with the rest of us. What sort of fucking timeline am I trapped in?
yeah fakecels.

When are people gonna photoshop an AR-15 on his school shooter looking ass

9123uasidasd.PNG

This guy is literally the incarnation of the leftie meme about everyone who hates gays being closeted faggots. Except in this case it's a closeted incel and it's true :feelshaha:

He admitted he was a virgin until his 30s in a post a few months ago.

9123uasidasd.PNG

brutal, this nigga belongs here ngl, shame that jews jew'd his brain

Behold the high-IQ CHADs on IT fighting back against the subhumans on .is :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

As you can see we have absolutely no chance guys! where's the white flag? :feelstastyman:

I wonder how much soy he consoomed throughout his life to reach that level of low-IQ cuckoldry

Also who the fuck is this? :feelswhat:

Untitled

Last edited:
hey doggy, where's your friend with same name now? Did he vanish doogy?

I don't think he's an incel tho I've heard rumors about him having gfs and have sex before,
He lied about having girlfriend, there's screenshots and all that. He basically said he lost his virginity around his 20s/30s or something and then weeks later he said he lost hist virgnity when he was 19 or an age around that. He is blatantly lying in that one as well, just as right now he's lying about not being the retard that got fired from Target.

You belong here, doogycel. ugly bitch.
I wouldn't be surprised if he made an account here sometimes in the near future, of course keeping his true identity in secret.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back