Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Failed suicide by shotgun..

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
how hard is it to sui with a shotgun?

If i rip my face off like that I would get a higher chance of getting laid

Wood chipper is the only sure way.

Fucking China and their shitty guns, I swear to God.

Fuark that is so brutal. I dont like it.

This video makes me question using a gun tbh... When the time comes, I don't think I will go out with a gun.
Would honestly attempt with a pistol and aim that shot on my forehead or an inch behind the temple near center to the side of my head.

I would never consider a shotgun, there is too much recoil.

The guy probably just aimed at his face from a short distance, which is stupid as fuck. Just press the shotgun against your brain / in your mouth and pull the trigger

I know what I'm about to see so I'm not clicking it. That's genuinely fucking sad tbh. Suicide's a bad thing.

Why are they trying to keep him alive? Finish him. The least a fellow human being can do.

Why are they trying to keep him alive? Finish him. The least a fellow human being can do.
This so much. That's the creepiest thing about the video. His life is fucking over. Why not end his suffering?

Just shoot through the roof of the mouth you big dumb

This so much. That's the creepiest thing about the video. His life is fucking over. Why not end his suffering?
I truely cannot understand why they would keep him alive in that state. Cruel.

Imagine dying like that :feelstrash:

The amount of trauma people can withstand is crazy

how retarted can you be to fuck this up

The lord wouldn't even let him kill himself in peace :feelsrope:

over.

@Joelossus thats what i was talking about

that would be fear going out that way

you know everything and everyone hates you when god doesnt even let you blow your head off

And there still going to keep him alive, how can you repair a feature like that

that must hurt ngl

i cant even imagine the hell of living like that for the rest of your life

holy shit just put him out of his misery

This is why I'm kind of afraid to sui by shotgun tbh but holy shit someone put him out of his misery.

doesn't mog me

Humans really are cruel they will keep a person alive at all cost yet if an animal break as much as a bone they euthanize it.

This guy wanted to die and they think that even if he´d survive that his life quality would be worth living again if anyone saw an animal in this kind of state they would put it out of its misery it´s the kindest thing to do these doctors are just prolonging his suffering.

Last edited:
Humans really are cruel they will keep a person alive at all cost yet if an animal break as much as a bone they euthanize it.

This guy wanted to die and they think that even if he´d survive that his life quality would be worth living again if anyone saw an animal in this kind of state they would put it out of its missery it´s the kindest thing to do these doctors are just prolonging his suffering.
High IQ

Normies hate incels and want us in a perpetual state of agonizing undeath.

This video makes me question using a gun tbh... When the time comes, I don't think I will go out with a gun.

Pointing it upwards can just blow your face on and may not kill you. Plus it's a shitty Chinese gun.

If you used a 'Murican gun and pointed it in your mouth toward your brain there's basically no risk of failure.

i didnt watch but did he use a 12 guage with buckshot and place it to his brain?

Of course the normies would, they will get sick pleasure out of mogging him with the added bonus they can virtue signal about how they feel so bad for him and how they oh so wish they could switch places with him.

Of course the normies would, they will get sick pleasure out of mogging him with the added bonus they can virtue signal about how they feel so bad for him and how they oh so wish they could switch places with him.

Now he's even more of a truecel

Imagine everything is all dark. You can barely breathe and you are strapped to a bed. The horrible pain of your blown off face and a frustrated state of regret knowing you fucked up your attempt and they are keeping you alive to suffer even longer. You know you fucked up and they will force you to stay alive with a blown off face for atleast a good while. When you get to sui again, it will not be the quick death you'd hoped for with the shotgun, but by this time you wouldn't mind slicing your own throat