Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel failure to be brave in front of foids - exhibiting fear

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Brutal

Has anyone had formative experiences like this which made you feel embarassed and perhaps afraid to embarass yourself a second time in front of a girl?

Yeah but it was cause I was throwing rocks and one hit a girl in her eyes, then I patted her head like a dog and told her I'm sorry

that image looks like something that globohomo would make

View attachment 392377
Has anyone had formative experiences like this which made you feel embarassed and perhaps afraid to embarass yourself a second time in front of a girl?
Same. Even my own mother calls me unmanly and an effeminate/weak coward.

Imagine caring what a foid thinks

Same. Even my own mother calls me unmanly and an effeminate/weak coward.
You should tell her to cut that out unless you are able to ignore those remarks completely.

I'm scared of girls. Don't want a false rape accusation

Not in front of a girl, but I was bullied a few times and was too afraid to do anything back. This was when I was younger and smaller and weaker though. This shouldn’t happen too often now that I’m gymmaxxing.

If it ever happened in front of a girl I would have roped.

backing down from a fight in front of foids is the same deal. Most bar fights probabaly wouldn’t happen if there were no women around. The guys would probabaly just talk it out.