Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Fakecel gets captured by incels and they cut off his ears and make him eat it

652.jpg

For those who dont speak portuguese - This is a video of members of a brazilian criminal organization (Primeiro Comando da Capital) cutting in pieces the member of another criminal from an enemy faction (Comando Vermelho).

For those who dont speak portuguese - This is a video of members of a brazilian criminal organization (Primeiro Comando da Capital) cutting in pieces the member of another criminal from an enemy faction (Comando Vermelho).
Why did you have to ruin everything, guys its actually what i said hes lying

And people say that EE is bad...

how is this still on youtube?

lol how is this stuff on youtube

Ears are cartilage, it didn't hurt as much as the psych torment of being deformed for the rest of his life

Ears are cartilage, it didn't hurt as much as the psych torment of being deformed for the rest of his life
They probably killed him after. I saw a video where they cut some guys fingers off and force him to eat it, and they killed him after. They just do it to give them the false hope that they will live if they carry through with the morbid deed but then they kill them regardless. Its pretty brutal.

What fucking savages wtf

Brazil needs to be fucking nuked

What the fuck

I am glad that I am not living in a shithole tbh

Brazil is savage af
If you ever been on r/watchpeopledie, you'll find most videos where stuff like this happens are from Brazil
A true shithole

miss me with that euro shit

Brazil is a disgusting country

Thats what that chad troll deserves

How are you still living there with this shit happening all the time?

The mexicans mog the brazilians gore-wise

No that fakecel troll was not banned lol

We have the highest number of murderers in the world take that chicanos :feelzez:
But all the murders in Brazil are boring. They are just of bunch of poor guys shooting at each other point blank. Meanwhile in Mexico they are straight butchering each other up on camera. You aint got nothing on the Mexican Cartel :feelzez::feelzez:

I see you are a man of great taste.
I recommend the videos I posted above. But if you're a gorehound you've probably already seen them.

Murdererlets will they ever learn?

It's happening...the invasion...6ft+fakecels posting their pictures fishing compliments... i-i-its over

Definitely not a gorecel, shit makes my stomach hurt

Definitely not a gorecel, shit makes my stomach hurt

Me neither
I watched a handful when I felt edgy but it was always too cringey and uncomfortable for me. I could barely ever finish a video.