Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Fakecel if you can get and keep any of these jobs.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

Aren't all hair stylist either very ugly or very gay? Also they mention bartender. AOC was a bartender. You're saying AOC is good looking?

I'm a male model and an incel, this thread is cope!

Aren't all hair stylist either very ugly or very gay? Also they mention bartender. AOC was a bartender. You're saying AOC is good looking?

I wouldn't fuck her, but they be thirstin' over on r/Politically_NSFW.

I wouldn't fuck her, but they be thirstin' over on r/Politically_NSFW.
They're already hopeless to even make a politically NSFW. How many attractive people are in politics? Maybe 3 out of thousands? Most of them are guys.

They're already hopeless to even make a politically NSFW. How many attractive people are in politics? Maybe 3 out of thousands? Most of them are guys.

If you work as a model your probably a chadcel :feelsseriously:

Hair stylists are fucking abominations dude. My parents use a more private hair cutter who’s not one of those freaks at the haircut super chains.

Those jobs are gay.

Yes, front-of-house positions are for pretty people only.

I took a bartending class and became “certified”, it wasn’t long after that I realized the only way to get a bartending job in my town is to either be a foid or have connections. I bartended for one night on Halloween because they were desperate, it was a fucking brutal experience seeing all the drunk Chads and Stacys make out with each other and I was the pretty much the reason.

I'm a male model and an incel, this thread is cope!
They are some ugly unique looking models, so this could happen although very very unlikely
Yes, front-of-house positions are for pretty people only.
For sales jobs you can compensate with social skills and EQ. my cousin has no college degree but earns 125k yr from supervising others selling cellphones and electronics shit across 5 stores. He is worse facially 4/10 trucel tier(mogs me height wise at 5'9 tho). and has many friends and has had gfs. But once again he has god tier social skills.

Last edited:
I've never been able to hold any job at all. Not even loading boxes off a truck.

Some foid would always complain about me and i'd get fired. I've always been an easy target for bullying, mobbing, etc.

Thank god I became a public servant and I'm untouchable now.

Interestingly in fine dining restaurants there are a lot more male servers
Anything actually professional can't be left to females maybe.

Anything actually professional can't be left to females maybe.
But the reservations team and the maitre'd are almost always femoids.

It's a pattern that repeats itself if you go dining a lot: the hostess is usually a Stacy and the sommelier is almost always a nerdy low-tier normie.

Any job that is client facing is gonna heavily biased towards good looking people

But the reservations team and the maitre'd are almost always femoids.

It's a pattern that repeats itself if you go dining a lot: the hostess is usually a Stacy and the sommelier is almost always a nerdy low-tier normie.
i have no clue why they do that. Probably some reasoning that is too specialized for normies to know