Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [FAKECEL] Incels.co youngcel “DDR” admits to FINGERING GIRLS and brags about his looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date

Ban him?

• Yes

Votes: 90 93.8%
  • No, and I understand he’s breaking the rules of this forum

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
He (@DDR )posted pics in the link

B94C59D6 F67B 44B2 9F3F 35D26BD2DEC1

57A19F94 B05B 4CC0 9C9C 88B5E8AD30F5

EDIT:

He bragged again in THIS THREAD in the comments:

at 17, in brazil, with a stacylite japanese girl
She then sat on my dick and let me touch her boobs. but nothin special

@mental_out @knajjd @Master @i_a_m_i

Last edited:
What is it with Latin Americans and fingering?

Why do we even allow children on this forum

Sure some are based but still

People that young should not be here, especially bragging. GTFO.

if you wagered money that each new graycel is an infiltrator/normie/bad actor of some kind you would make a massive profit tbh

@XANDIARIES is ok though he is the best newcel off the top of my head ngl

bc i am. i was just making the argument that it's my body not my face that makes me incel
How did u manage to finger a girl

Awaiting the other fakecels who will try to defend this with their retarded logic. "Gatekeeping" amirite :soy: :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
bc i am. i was just making the argument that it's my body not my face that makes me incel

Why, because you’re not a roided bodybuilder? Plenty of skinny chadlites slaying, most users agree face is king.

but it did happen in brazil so yeah

im not bragging here
Heavy bragging outside of .co can still result in a ban. So you can fuck right off.

if you wagered money that each new graycel is an infiltrator/normie/bad actor of some kind you would make a massive profit tbh

@XANDIARIES is ok though he is the best newcel off the top of my head ngl
He's from looksmax along with @Bronze @Nizoucho so they're probably fakecels

@mental_out @cocksucker @knajjd @i_a_m_i
@SergeantIncel
@Master

Mods need to PERMABAN him

if i describe my luckout i assume i will be banned. i can pm if u really wanna know
You will be banned anyway fakecel.

Moreover u guys have no proof that that account is me, now do u?

Jesus not only aren't you an incel but you're low iq.

Seriously why the fuck are you choosing to waste your time here?

if i describe my luckout i assume i will be banned. i can pm if u really wanna know
Banned for freemasonry and fingering a hole.

Did you have to pay to finger her? if not fakecel.
no i didnt pay. but she was wearing clothes. I didnt really put my finger down there she didnt let me. it was all with clothes on. She then sat on my dick and let me touch her boobs. but nothin special

What kind of retard use the same nickname/pfp on both looksmax.org and incels.co and brag about fingering an asian ?

You also know both websites are owned by the same people? They can just see the email or IP.

Oh boy, I've got some news for you inkler :feelskek:

She then sat on my dick and let me touch her boobs. but nothin special
I have literally never touched or hugged or held hands with a woman in my entire life

I have literally never touched or hugged or held hands with a woman in my entire life
neither did I b4 this or ever again. it's not like im slaying. i got lucky. i was khhv when i entered these forums but whatever

I'm sorry, young blood. But the case against you is strong. You can try and deny it's you, but the mods have dealt with cases like these.

I'm not mad at you. But a kid in your straits shouldn't be giving up. Incels.co is for quitters. You still have a chance.

no i didnt pay. but she was wearing clothes. I didnt really put my finger down there she didnt let me. it was all with clothes on. She then sat on my dick and let me touch her boobs. but nothin special
Another fakecel brag. See you in ban appeals

I DONT GET WHAT IM DOING WRONG. I AGREE WITH THE VIEWS ON THIS WEBSITE AND DO NOT LIKE TO BRAG ON HERE. I JUST DID THERE, BUT I WONT HERE, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

I DONT GET WHAT IM DOING WRONG. I AGREE WITH THE VIEWS ON THIS WEBSITE AND DO NOT LIKE TO BRAG ON HERE. I JUST DID THERE, BUT I WONT HERE, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM
Heavy bragging outside of .co can still result in a ban, read the rules you faggot.

you are a tugafag?you must be like 4'11 to not be slaying in tugaland with those looks.just remove your glasses and you are a chadlite over there.you live in lisbon or porto or some shit?man how did you end up here kek

@DDR

Height?
Race?
Age?

This is INCELS.co bud.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back