Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait : bullying people

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Bullying people is the biggest fakecel trait truecels are nice to people because they know it’s over and being nice will get you further in life even if you never ascend so I’m the only truecel

fakecel trait:constantly spamming this fucking forum with your shitposts:feelsUnreal:
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Have you tried being gay?

Fakecel trait: starting fakecel trait threads

i thougnht ypu were going to say incels can't bully people due to being inferior not some bluepilled soyfaggot shit about being nice.

I became selective on who i be nice to.

being nice will get you further in life even if you never ascend so I’m the only truecel
I feel like if you're a true incel, there's almost no difference between being nice and neutral to people though.

REMOVE TEMPLATE OF THAT BITCH WHICH WAS SHOOTED DOWN LIKE A $10 HOOKER AND MAKE NEW EMBLEM OF FBI ON RIGHT CHEST PLEASE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Either one

FFB94369 D171 46B8 8254 F0A0DBADD4C4
3922F7C7 CF87 4DBD 8EE8 AD80033E0F93