Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecels must fuckin die.

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
https://incels.is/threads/i-went-ou...ing-and-got-accused-of-rape-in-return.429309/, in gta 5. This is completely different from the things I've experienced as a real incel. Constantly being ghosted, having foids lie to me and give me bs excuses, always getting blocked/rejected etc. And this fucking fakecel clown gets invited to a foids house. I tried many times with foids and I couldn't even hangout with one, much have an opportunity to smash. Fucking goof.

KILL ALL FAKECELS​

Yeah not reading all that.

How is this guy not banned? :feelsseriously:

The foid was her usual degenerate self, feeling insulted after being denied the sole thing that she revolves her existence around and choosing to strike back by taking advantage of the rampant foid privilege and abundance of cucks and white knights in modern society; but that's literally the definition of being voluntarily celibate. :feelskek:

He even says he's social and funny, has gotten gun charges dismissed due to having statusmaxxed family, and has multiple foids approach him about their problems. :feelshaha:

@Zer0/∞

Id say a lot of fakecel accusations are false and the term gets thrown around way too much but this instance is certainly not one of them.

Sounds like a bpd bitch. That's what they're like, they're super affectionate at one moment but at the next one they want to destroy your life. Highly doubt he's a fakecel. He just got preyed on by a mentally ill subhuman because she saw him as an easy target.

Sounds like a bpd bitch. That's what they're like, they're super affectionate at one moment but at the next one they want to destroy your life. Highly doubt he's a fakecel. He just got preyed on by a mentally ill subhuman because she saw him as an easy target.
Idc, if you can get a foid to make the time of day for you, you're a fakecel. Trucels like me cant make it to the meetup stage

They should just become true incels. They need help.

Idc, if you can get a foid to make the time of day for you, you're a fakecel. Trucels like me cant make it to the meetup stage
So you say until one day one of those bdp ridden semen demons will fake an interest in you just to destroy your life and you'll end up just like him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back