Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Fallen Order scene with the perfect soundtrack, fight and atmosphere

Combat and overall movement was janky as fuck from what I remember but the atmosphere was nice like you said, the music however was forgettable. The map system also sucked balls. Overall, I’m kinda sick of Dark Souls clones tbh. They’re so tiring.

Are the Star Wars movies even worth watching btw if you’re an adult? Never tried them as a kid, only played their games and now the films look too childish to me jfl.

Combat and overall movement was janky as fuck from what I remember but the atmosphere was nice like you said, the music however was forgettable. The map system also sucked balls. Overall, I’m kinda sick of Dark Souls clones tbh. They’re so tiring.

Are the Star Wars movies even worth watching btw if you’re an adult? Never tried them as a kid, only played their games and now the films look too childish to me jfl.
Shouldn't compare it to dark souls tbh, this is a normies game.

the combat was very challenging for me, played it on Grand Jedi Master so no damage because two hits would kill me
homelander-the-boys-season3.gif

i will never forget getting killed uncountable times to finally defeat a single boss, i plan to replay it on No Damage mode
Are the Star Wars movies even worth watching btw if you’re an adult?
if you dont want childish watch the Prequels (third episode is a dark one), Rogue one and the Original Trilogy, avoid the Sequels made by Disney