Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Fallout Classic Collection (Fallout 1 / Fallout 2 / Fallout Tactics) free for the next 12 hours on Epic Games Store

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I find it sad all modern games need to be locked behind a "launcher" you can easily be banned from or rendered unable to access if you spout some generally wrongthink-considered rhetoric or do something that displeases the progressivist elite crowd, an example being your Google account; really, you only own a license to the game... :feelsUgh:

Nevertheless, I have Epic Games due to their previous making free of GTA V; I guess I'll take advantage of the freebies. :feelshehe:

Good games ngl. I'd pick them up if I didn't already have them on steam

I find it sad all modern games need to be locked behind a "launcher" you can easily be banned from or rendered unable to access if you spout some generally wrongthink-considered rhetoric or do something that displeases the progressivist elite crowd, an example being your Google account; really, you only own a license to the game... :feelsUgh:
Nevertheless, I have Epic Games due to their previous making free of GTA V; I guess I'll take advantage of the freebies. :feelshehe:
yeah buying from them (or even steam, though sadly I've done) is sus, but freebies always good

prob the ideal place to buy from is GOG since they only do DRM-free

apparently some of the steam stuff is DRM if you've already downloaded it (not sure how to tell, try to play offline) but obv if they end your account you can't DL from them

I remember when GTA V didn't need the shitty Cuckstar Launcher. Makes it so hard to play the game since it barely works.

I play exclusively for single-player and mods, and having it automatically update pretty much ruins the experience since I have to wait for the mods to update with it. There's probably a way to stop the game from updating (or at least a way to downgrade the game) but I've haven't bothered playing GTA V in awhile.

Last edited: