Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Falsely banned on 4chan

pcell

pcell

Victim of mouthbreathing
-
just as I suspected I've been STALKED by a 4chan trannitor for over a year now, and it's finally culminated in a perma ban for no fucking reason
FUCK 4TRAN

4troon is shit. Has been for a long time. :lul:

they FALSELY accused me of posting FUCKING CP, when I have never done any such thing
what the FUCK?!

they FALSELY accused me of posting FUCKING CP, when I have never done any such thing
what the FUCK?!
pcell

Make another 4chan account.

Communist propaganda?

In case of federal investigation
I have never and will never post or request anything related to cp or the distribution of cp and there is ZERO evidence of my involvement in such acts, and I absolutely reprimand such things
All posts under this IP are intended for the purpose of satire/humour, any names or locations mentioned are mere coincidence and have no relation to any correlating people or locations in real life
Any threats of violence or similar statements are for the purpose of satire and do not represent my actions in real life

how the fuck you get banned

They do that a lot. Jannies are corrupt. All it takes to get a ban is triggering one autistic tranny and you're screwed.