Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Famke Janssen says that between Cyclops and Wolverine, Jean Grey truly loved Wolverine.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I have no idea who these characters are besides wolverine and I have no idea what this means

Predictable. Logan is a chad in the movies and not a hairy manlet. Also reboot jean is underaged so I hope she means older jean.

Predictable. Logan is a chad in the movies and not a hairy manlet. Also reboot jean is underaged so I hope she means older jean.

She does. She's talking about the movies she was in.

FUNNY ENOUGH, reboot Jean had the HOTS for Chaderine in Apocalypse was it?

She mostly hung out with Scott. But explicit romance stuff? I don't remember them going that path.

She mostly hung out with Scott. But explicit romance stuff? I don't remember them going that path.
NO, I remember a scene where Chaderine was released from a mutant testing site and Jean calmed his rage and there was hints of infatuation.

NO, I remember a scene where Chaderine was released from a mutant testing site and Jean calmed his rage and there was hints of infatuation.

Oh wait yeah, that scene. It's really hard to remember the new X-Men movies.