Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FAPPING....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
what's the point in holding yur load??

If your not paying for prostitutes than why hold ur load??? THE frustration lies within not being able to release

It's like a quick high when its over...a high you will never experience unless a foid is doing it for you...

FOIDS bash men for fapping...even other men do...BUT THESE FOIDS..will not take care of the problem...the Bible says a man has no power over his body but the wife...BUT WHAT IF UR A FUCKING INCEL??

alright @Lonelyus look what you've started why are we talking about gyrating your penis this shit is so gay

alright @Lonelyus look what you've started why are we talking about gyrating your penis this shit is so gay
Nothing gay about asking how long i should edge before realese, B b b but Lonelyus Soy SOy :soy: :soy: :soy:

This is fucking men's health....
Ejaculation frequently lowers chances of prostate cancer..
Grow the fuck up...nothing gay about mens health

what's the point in holding yur load??

If your not paying for prostitutes than why hold ur load??? THE frustration lies within not being able to release

It's like a quick high when its over...a high you will never experience unless a foid is doing it for you...

FOIDS bash men for fapping...even other men do...BUT THESE FOIDS..will not take care of the problem...the Bible says a man has no power over his body but the wife...BUT WHAT IF UR A FUCKING INCEL??
Just tried asking people how long i should fap before i shoot :feelskek: :feelskek:

Seems like i alereded the whole block and they went soy on me

This is fucking men's health....
Ejaculation frequently lowers chances of prostate cancer..
Grow the fuck up...nothing gay about mens health
Agree, I havent posted 1 gay thing in my recent thread.

Woah...., Shows what kinda person you are the way you just stab people in the back
you constantly feel like people are attacking you

you need serious therapy

Agree, I havent posted 1 gay thing in my recent thread.
Foids don't want us to fap cause they want us to die of cancer....

FOIDS want us to goon and gravitate and frustrate over them..they wanna cuck not FUCK us....

When u take control over ur body (cause this society has failed in providing us a wife) than you take POWER away from FOIDS...only hold ur seed if u plan on RAPING it foid...cause that's the only way we gonna get a FOID to release us out of this mental cuck cage...go WAGNER MERCENARY on them

Foids don't want us to fap cause they want us to die of cancer....

FOIDS want us to goon and gravitate and frustrate over them..they wanna cuck not FUCK us....

When u take control over ur body (cause this society has failed in providing us a wife) than you take POWER away from FOIDS...only hold ur seed if u plan on RAPING it foid...cause that's the only way we gonna get a FOID to release us out of this mental cuck cage...go WAGNER MERCENARY on them
There is no more need for fapping once we restore world order